Images sold in September 2019

Nice editorial sale of an image of George Alagiah taken only a couple of weeks ago at the Book Festival in Edinburgh. Haven’t seen it used anywhere....yet. $28 and a few cents.

edinburgh-scotland-uk-25-august-2019-edi

Edited by Sally
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Niels Quist said:

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only, Industry sector: Media, design & publishing, Start: 09 September 2019, Duration: Unlimited.

I found it online used as a guide book cover, etc. Late licensed or probably licensed due to my finding and reporting. Just over mid $$

copenhagen-denmark-25th-may-2016-the-fre

Copenhagen, Denmark, 25th May 2016. The Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines MS Braemar leaves the harbour of Copenhagen and is seen out by the Little Mermaid on a warm

and sunny afternoon after a summer’s day in Copenhagen and is now heading for the medieval city Visby on the Swedish island Gotland in the Baltic Sea on a 15 days’

round-trip cruising the waterways of Scandinavia. Credit: Niels Quist/Alamy Live News

Surprised at this license. Is the embargo on publishing photos of the little mermaid not still around? Or is it OK because the main part of the photo is s cruise ship?

https://petapixel.com/2014/08/20/try-publish-picture-statue-denmark-youd-better-ready-pay/

Edited by Sally

First sale this month.....a low $$ distributor licence. Second time licenced to Japan.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 August 2019
End: 01 August 2024

an-eastern-wallaroo-macropus-robustus-AKWRK1.jpg

On 10/09/2019 at 00:24, gvallee said:

A first for me regarding usage:

Usage: Corporate client. Wall Décor. Any size. Any placement. Single Design only.
Start: 09 September 2019
Duration: In perpetuity

$$

BB04DB.jpg

I got one of those earlier this week, too. Not sure what kind of wall decor you can get for low $$. It wasn’t an image I would have thought particularly great for such use (front of a shop wording).

16 minutes ago, Sally said:

I got one of those earlier this week, too. Not sure what kind of wall decor you can get for low $$. It wasn’t an image I would have thought particularly great for such use (front of a shop wording).

I hope it's not for an office. The eye... the eye... Big Brother is watching you...

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 11-September-2019 ; End: 11-September-2024 ; 
   Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years."
Approaching mid $$ which is a welcome value for a web use, and just 'grabbed' at an event.

eurocopter-as355-np-ecureuil-ii-squirrel-helicopter-g-nptv-owned-by-K04YDN.jpg

san-jose-california-usa-25th-may-2013-fa

Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Start: 11 September 2019
End: 11 September 2024

High $$

On 10/09/2019 at 22:43, Sally said:

Surprised at this license. Is the embargo on publishing photos of the little mermaid not still around? Or is it OK because the main part of the photo is s cruise ship?

https://petapixel.com/2014/08/20/try-publish-picture-statue-denmark-youd-better-ready-pay/

Jeez, take no notice of the drivel PetaPixel churns out! 😂

the-great-pyramid-of-giza-pyramids-giza-egypt-north-africa-M4JHEH.jpg

Chuffed that I sold this one today with there being a lot of competition.

Don't know what search term they used but various terms range from 9,000 to 41,000 images returned.

Distributor for about $20.

John.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Another lowish $$ distributor sale, the 3rd licence by Alamy of this image for a book/Brazil.

Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Start: 01 August 2019
End: 01 August 2024
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

comet-sea-star-linckia-multifora-showing-a-five-arm-regeneration-growing-GP9N6B.jpg

• Like 1

My first sale on Alamy... I`m thrilled...  mid$$

Usage: Retail book. Editorial print + digital use. One time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 12 September 2019
End: 12 September 2026

Street scene showing crowds watching the Gastown Steam Clock as it puffs steam at the top of the hour. Stock Photo

• Love 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sharon said:

My first sale on Alamy... I`m thrilled...  mid$$

Usage: Retail book. Editorial print + digital use. One time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 12 September 2019
End: 12 September 2026

Street scene showing crowds watching the Gastown Steam Clock as it puffs steam at the top of the hour. Stock Photo

Congratulations. Looks as if it might have been to the same client as my sales today (see above). Hmm.. where have I seen that steam clock before? 😏

Edited by John Mitchell

14 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

One of three Vancouver images licensed today to the same client for retail book use, mid $$, exclusive to Alamy

Happy to see this one sell because I happen to like it. 😀

a-young-woman-walking-past-colorful-stor

Congrats, John.. makes me wish I had listed more from the same shoot. :)