Images sold in September 2019

3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Lighthouse at the head of the Delaware River, USA (Sony RX10 iii). For a marketing package use for mid $$

delaware-de-usa-harbor-of-refuge-lighthouse-in-the-delaware-bay-near-DED9RA.jpg

A few Forum contributors would happily live there... Nice picture Michael.

Edited by Mr Standfast
typo
  • Love 1

This one cleared Tuesday. If anyone can find it online, I’d appreciate it very much. So far, I’ve had no luck, but many news sites are blocked to me these days (currently in France). I’m guessing it was used for a UK article about WeWork. Price not worth mentioning. 

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 2 million ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 18-August-2019 ; End: 19-August-2019 ; 
  Additional Details: Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

exterior-of-typical-old-brick-building-s

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/RYBXBH/mcdonalds-restaurant-on-the-corner-of-gran-via-and-calle-de-la-montera-in-madrid-spain-europe-RYBXBH.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/9806132/stunning-mcdonalds-around-world/

and on 30 other non-paying sites around the world including some in Korea.

Google says About 25,270,000,000 results.

Aarrghh. And you all know about the terrific fees that loss-making Sun newspaper owned by that famously poor Mr Fox Murdoch (he's not even on the first page. Actually he's on the third, with his family.)

There are more Alamy images included in this feature, sorry for not reporting them in the images found thread. (- laptop; traveling; baseball on tv - you get the uhhh picture).

wim

• Love 1

Not quite as exciting as Rico's image above, but they all pay the bills!

Older couple riding vintage motor tricycle at Beamish Museum

Personal use ;  Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use ;  Start: 27-September-2019 ; End: 27-September-2024 ; Low $$

older-couple-riding-a-motor-tandem-tricy

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Bryan said:

Not quite as exciting as Rico's image above, but they all pay the bills!

Older couple riding vintage motor tricycle at Beamish Museum

Personal use ;  Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use ;  Start: 27-September-2019 ; End: 27-September-2024 ; Low $$

What my photo has in excitement, your photo is rich in humour.

In a very British sort of way 🤣

7 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

I think they're in the same race... and the Brits are in the lead...

Steady wins the race. You could be right.

Is it too late to place a bet?

Icy pathway by Bow River in Canmore, Alberta during deep freeze couple of winters ago.   Low $$$

bow-river-walking-path-during-winter-in-

This pic has been lying down several years without download anywhere & I thought it would never sell but what do you know.  Incidentally, we have weekend forecast for 50cm of snow, I wonder if that had anything to do with a sale?

• Like 1

RF editorial only.$$$ A 50% Alamy sale directly to a French client for full page in a French language book, print and/or e-book. No sharing commission with a stinking international French subagent. GO ALAMY GO.

The takeover of valuable farmland by suburban sprawl is a constant environmental soft news complaint in Ontario, so I have amassed a collection of images on that subject. I am now looking for a tractor plowing a field in the space occupied by the hay bales in this image. When I stumble across that better scene, I will be ready.

new-suburban-housing-under-construction-

Edited by Bill Brooks
clarity, changed naughty word to stinking
  • Love 1

RM low $$

Usage: Editorial newspaper any editorial digital use, one time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 27 September 2019
End: 27 September 2021

The pic is in an article published on 7th Aug in FT https://www.ft.com/content/e2808438-b909-11e9-96bd-8e884d3ea203 . Not sure if I should ignore the dates above 🙂

W5AGG1.jpg