A repeat seller, this time for a French book.

meghan-markle-during-the-carriage-procession-after-the-royal-wedding-at-windsor-on-the-long-walk-duchess-of-sussex-wedding-dress-and-veil-waving-MP0GGC.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Finally off the mark this month with 3 tiddlers from the Sun online, each for mid $. This is the 2nd use of this image of Jamie Oliver's Restaurant just after closing down.

jamies-italian-restaurant-in-the-surrey-town-of-guildford-has-closed-due-to-the-restaurant-chain-owned-by-chef-jamie-oliver-going-into-administration-a-notice-appeared-on-21st-may-2019-on-the-front-door-explaining-that-the-restaurant-has-now-closed-and-naming-the-administrators-TA73FE.jpg

• Like 1

Not sure if I've done this correctly....

http://Image ID: PTNJF6

Low $ 

Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Carol

Edited by CAROL SAUNDERS
no pic

Lighthouse at the head of the Delaware River, USA (Sony RX10 iii). For a marketing package use for mid $$

delaware-de-usa-harbor-of-refuge-lighthouse-in-the-delaware-bay-near-DED9RA.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Not sure if I've done this correctly....

http://Image ID: PTNJF6

Low $ 

Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Carol

Group of Red Deer Stags Summer Richmond Park UK Stock Photo

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Lighthouse at the head of the Delaware River, USA (Sony RX10 iii). For a marketing package use for mid $$

delaware-de-usa-harbor-of-refuge-lighthouse-in-the-delaware-bay-near-DED9RA.jpg

A few Forum contributors would happily live there... Nice picture Michael.

Edited by Mr Standfast
typo
  • Like 1

RF editorial only newspaper $ Oh well at least it is a sale that, in addition to my CTR, may raise my images in the search order.

vacation-home-in-evening-dusk-from-poole

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

The Mirror - Print $$$

Camber, East Sussex, UK. 24 Jul, 2019. UK Weather: A welcome breeze greets these people at the Camber Sands beach in East Sussex on a very hot and sunny morning. ©Paul Lawrenson 2019, Photo Credit: Paul Lawrenson/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

Congratulations on this impressive sale! The image is fantastic with all the bright stripes of color.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lots of tiddler editorial sales in the last few days. The Edinburgh Book Festival has resulted in six more sales this month including one of Salman Rushdie.

edinburgh-scotland-uk-26-august-2019-edi

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

IQ editorial. Grabbed on the way to somewhere. Just goes to show that machine-gunning has its place!

sutton-road-flats-on-the-corner-of-east-road-southend-on-sea-essex-JB1DKR.jpg

• Like 1

HQ of the Clonakilty Black Pudding Brand. The only place to get  most of the building was stood in the middle of the road (dodging cars). Low$$. Web use.

new-headquarters-building-and-food-production-facility-for-the-iconic-clonakilty-black-pudding-brand-the-most-famous-black-pudding-name-in-ireland-MFE81P.jpg

• Like 2

On 25/09/2019 at 15:56, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Thank you so much LawrensonPhoto you are a star x

Carol

Isn't he?! 😂

24 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Isn't he?! 😂

No - he's just a very naughty boy

😉

• Haha 2

This one cleared Tuesday. If anyone can find it online, I’d appreciate it very much. So far, I’ve had no luck, but many news sites are blocked to me these days (currently in France). I’m guessing it was used for a UK article about WeWork. Price not worth mentioning. 

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 2 million ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 18-August-2019 ; End: 19-August-2019 ; 
  Additional Details: Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

exterior-of-typical-old-brick-building-s

2 hours ago, Cecile Marion said:

This one cleared Tuesday. If anyone can find it online, I’d appreciate it very much. So far, I’ve had no luck, but many news sites are blocked to me these days (currently in France). I’m guessing it was used for a UK article about WeWork. Price not worth mentioning. 

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 2 million ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 18-August-2019 ; End: 19-August-2019 ; 
  Additional Details: Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

exterior-of-typical-old-brick-building-s

Here: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/when-will-weworks-47bn-bubble-burst-9wpbmc6w8

see if you can see it :D

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Isn't he?! 😂

3 hours ago, Doc said:

No - he's just a very naughty boy

😉

Moi?

Edited by LawrensonPhoto
sorting me quotes
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cecile Marion said:

Oh, rats! I’ll need a membership.

Many thanks for finding it!

Nope, its the first image. Look closely at the building, bottom right

That's why I said see if you can find it 😎

7 minutes ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

Nope, its the first image. Look closely at the building, bottom right

That's why I said see if you can find it 😎

Ah, I didn’t understand why you were laughing. Now I see. 😀

Editorial, UK National Newspaper, $

If anyone over the pond spots this one, please let me know. :)

P17AN9.jpg

Red Yarrow.

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/RYBXBH/mcdonalds-restaurant-on-the-corner-of-gran-via-and-calle-de-la-montera-in-madrid-spain-europe-RYBXBH.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/9806132/stunning-mcdonalds-around-world/

and on 30 other non-paying sites around the world including some in Korea.

Google says About 25,270,000,000 results.

Aarrghh. And you all know about the terrific fees that loss-making Sun newspaper owned by that famously poor Mr Fox Murdoch (he's not even on the first page. Actually he's on the third, with his family.)

There are more Alamy images included in this feature, sorry for not reporting them in the images found thread. (- laptop; traveling; baseball on tv - you get the uhhh picture).

wim

• Like 1

Look away now if you're of a nervous disposition!!

A photograph of a diabetic using a machine to measure blood glucose from a finger prick sample. - Stock Image

US priced personal use, prints cards and gifts? Makes for a different Christmas card!

• Like 1