Images sold in September 2019

My very first sale after 10 months hard work came yesterday, low $$$ (not a nice image though). The net amount equals the royalty that one of the micro agencies has paid me for 90 sales during the same period...

HUNGARY - SEPTEMBER 17, 2018: Microsoft and Apple websites in browser side by side on screen Stock Photo

• Love 2
  • Like 1

On 19/09/2019 at 07:35, shearwater said:

Usage: Direct mail and brochures
Media: Travel brochures
Print run: up to 20,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: Full area
Start: 01 August 2019
End: 01 August 2020

RM, exclusive, distribution sale. Medium $$

scubadiver-with-torch-a-cardinalfishapog

Scubadiver with torch, a cardinalfish (Apogon imberbis) shoal and a moray eel (Muraena helena) at La Plataforma wreck (Formentera, Balearic Islands, Spain)

Oh, my gosh, this brings back the memories of the scary moray eel scene in the movie, “The Deep”. I’ve never forgotten it.

5 hours ago, Stokie said:

John, do you mind telling me what publication it was as I had 7 sales of the same image of butterflies on a Buddleia flower for the same licence fee.

John.

Amateur Gardening in the UK.  If you look up ownership the parent company publishes a number of magazines so your butterflies may not be in that title but could be from the same media group,  I actually had 9 uses in the single issue that gave me the front cover.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, John Richmond said:

Amateur Gardening in the UK.  If you look up ownership the parent company publishes a number of magazines so your butterflies may not be in that title but could be from the same media group,  I actually had 9 uses in the single issue that gave me the front cover.

Thanks, John.

I'll have a look at the parent company and hopefully i'll find where they have been published.

John.

1 hour ago, Betty LaRue said:

Oh, my gosh, this brings back the memories of the scary moray eel scene in the movie, “The Deep”. I’ve never forgotten it.

hahaha :)  I'm pretty sure you don't believe everything you see in TV or movies  ;)

Although moray eels look scary with its mouth open (which they open regularly to breathe), they are usually calm and relaxed in their cave, even letting you get closer for a closeup look, like this one:

MBHYCT.jpg

Regards!

11 hours ago, Wahavi said:

My very first sale after 10 months hard work came yesterday, low $$$ (not a nice image though). The net amount equals the royalty that one of the micro agencies has paid me for 90 sales during the same period...

HUNGARY - SEPTEMBER 17, 2018: Microsoft and Apple websites in browser side by side on screen Stock Photo

Is this the image that sold? Curious what the need is for. Why couldn't the customer take that image, haha.

Lucky you, congrats!

17 hours ago, Stokie said:

Thanks, John.

I'll have a look at the parent company and hopefully i'll find where they have been published.

John.

I would start with AG because its a weekly mag but alamy only report sales monthly so could have been used across 2 or 3 issues.

Regen

Third sale this month.  That's good for me!  Average $$.

It's a stone-built shepherd's hut in the Alicante region of Spain.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 August 2019
End: 01 August 2024

Stone built shepherd's hut in the Alicante region of Spain, used as shelter when moving goats and sheep between Stock Photo

16 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Nothing you say, helps. Nothing that looks that evil is innocent. I see even more danger. Just look at those flesh-biting teeth.

ARRRGGGGH!! 😳😬☠️

ha ha ha :😀

Oh, well. They can have a more cute looking, like this one:

PN25TM.jpg

Please stop me if you can't stand more ;)

Sorry for disturbing the post! 🙏

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Marketing package - Small business ;  Start: 23-September-2019 ; End: 23-September-2024 ;
Additional Details: Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This package is for marketing campaigns promoting businesses which have up to 10 employees.

1934-bugatti-type-59-is-owned-by-charles-mccabe-and-was-driven-by-FAT7G8.jpg

• Love 2

This image sold yesterday as a PU from the Live News feed, taken on 21 September. It should now be in stock but because the database hasn't updated this and all images uploaded that day are no longer available to be purchased. Come on Alamy, get your act together.

2A0NFM7.jpg

• Love 1

First sale of the month. RM low $$ . Shot in June this year. This was zoomed few months back.

I'm thrilled this made to the sale on top of huge number of pictures for that location available here. Shot with Nikon D3200 and 18-300 mm.

Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 23 September 2019
End: 23 September 2024
Multiple use in single-context editorial online articles, distributed as press release to publishers.

TXYJ64.jpg

Edited by Gnans
Edited to add gear details
  • Love 1

Virgin Trains Class 221 SuperVoyager passenger train. West Coast Mainline, Scout Green, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

virgin-trains-class-221-supervoyager-passenger-train-west-coast-mainline-E8459T.jpg

Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 31 August 2019
End: 31 August 2024
One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

• Love 3

PDXPCC mid $, now third sale from same 2018 Hebden Bridge protest batch. Used in the Sun on-line. Also previously used in the Times.

When I shot this I didn't read what was written on the paper held by the woman on the left, only later in the nearby pub when editing. I was concentrating on the placards and facial expressions. As it had nothing to do with the protest I almost didn't upload.

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, Media: Editorial website, Image Size: Any size, Start: 12 August 2019, End: 12 August 2024, One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

hebden-bridge-uk-11th-august-2018-rally-

Edited by sb photos
  • Love 1

Not sure if I've done this correctly....

http://Image ID: PTNJF6

Low $ 

Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Carol

Edited by CAROL SAUNDERS
no pic