MircoV

Post your positive results here :)

Very good news, Congrats, Bryan!

Positive results are great - I decided to look for mine, heres my last 7 Alamy sales, all RM (gross):

$ 16.63

$ 16.63
$ 16.63

$ 12.23
$ 180.00
$ 15.00
$ 23.10

So the 180 is now a positive for me - times change.

My private sales are higher but I don't get any volume.

On other sites - its not that great either and I have just left a "spanish" agency after the maximum single sale value in two years was $3.88

Edited by Panthera tigris

I've already had three sales drop in for October. Could be a good one. But then, I'm a hopeless optimist. 

My lowest sale price for September was $50. I thought all of my sales last month were for great prices.

• Upvote 1

Prices in October have been really good so far.

Today I watched my odometer go to 999 with a $240 sale. Second best this month.

The bets are on for #1000.

;-)

wim

Prices in October have been really good so far.

Today I watched my odometer go to 999 with a $240 sale. Second best this month.

The bets are on for #1000.

;-)

wim

That's good to hear. Wish I could say the same. All my sales for the past two months have been for under $100. Whoops! I'm supposed to be posting positive news here. Sorry.

October is shaping up to be a good month with five sales over $100! Already the second best month of the year for me. It's giving me hope after some very less than stellar months.

October is shaping up to be a good month with five sales over $100! Already the second best month of the year for me. It's giving me hope after some very less than stellar months.

Wow! That is good!

I had two well under $100 in my 5. Avg however is still a very good $144.

Positive news all around. Kudos to the sales team!

wim

Just returned from Scotland to find a sale of $267 gross. This is encouraging as it's my highest since October 2009!

Jim. :)  

• Upvote 3

Small sale dropped in today bringing my all-time sales to 80. I finally have 800 photos online, so it seems like a neat milestone. B)  

• Upvote 3

Small sale dropped in today bringing my all-time sales to 80. I finally have 800 photos online, so it seems like a neat milestone. B)  

That's a very good return on 800 images Marianne. Congrats  :)

• Upvote 1

I got a sale this month for $550.81 gross - very pleased.  A few days later it was refunded but sold again the same day for $596.71 - even more pleased.  I like refunds better now.  Thanks Alamy.

Pearl

Edited by Pearl
  • Upvote 1

I got a sale this month for $550.81 gross - very pleased.  A few days later it was refunded but sold again the same day for £596.71 - even more pleased.  I like refunds better now.  Thanks Alamy.

Pearl

I'll bet you do - 'specially as they changed it from $$$ to £££  ;)  (I'm presuming that was a typo on your part?!) :)

I got a sale this month for $550.81 gross - very pleased.  A few days later it was refunded but sold again the same day for £596.71 - even more pleased.  I like refunds better now.  Thanks Alamy.

Pearl

I'll bet you do - 'specially as they changed it from $$$ to £££  ;)  (I'm presuming that was a typo on your part?!) :)

Yes a typo unfortunately.  I've changed it now thanks.

Pearl

$200 for a book sale, one page. Nothing to write home about a few years ago, but these days . . .

Alex

• Upvote 2

My #1000 does not fit here. Not positive at all.

For a while it looked like it was a duplicate of the $ 240 sale, but that turned out to be just that: A duplicate in the Summary listing only. It has now vanished.

The new #1000 is an extremely low Bulk Discount and a distributor sale on top of that.

Luckily sale #1001 is again a $100+ front cover one.

wim

• Upvote 3

Four sales @ $51.89 gross each dropped in today.  A very useful contribution to my existing October figures of 4 sales, giving me my best month to date both in numbers and value. And still 10 days to go before the month end....

• Upvote 3

With licences as rare as rocking horse droppings of late, this morning a very good 3 figure sale reported.

Wet outside and two sales dripped in this morning......one for $ 246.86, and the other for $ 72.65 :D

• Upvote 1

I nice $200 RF sale dropped in this morning. So my number of sales matched last year total, and total gross is only $250 short of last year total. Well done, Alamy!

• Upvote 1

After a long period of low sales, a $200 RM sale showed up today. A positive start to the month.

• Upvote 1

After a long period of low sales, a $200 RM sale showed up today. A positive start to the month.

Congrats John. :)

Congrats John. :)

Thanks, I used to see at least a couple of those every month. Hope this a good omen.

Had a nice $192 RM sale today. Looks like the same company that purchased it back in February as well. Exact same license. First multiple purchased image.

Jill

• Upvote 2