Post your positive results here :)

The Customer Likes screen is on the Stockimo App. There are three tabs (Home, Upload, Activity) and the Customer Likes appears on the Home tab. It means that your Stockimo photo has either been Zoomed or Downloaded.

From www.stockimo.com:

What are 'Customer Likes'

We tell you what customers like and what they need. The Customer Likes tab has a live feed of photos that customers have bought, clicked on or interacted with in some way. Use it for inspiration or simply bask in the kudos of making it onto the Customer Likes list.

A $250 book license popped up today. Always encouraging to see one of those.

In the category of hen's teeth from my experience.  Well done you!

Thanks, perhaps I'll start adding "hen's teeth" to some of my keywords. B)

Well, I have just topped 2000 images on sale.  Although I joined in December 2013, in reality, I have only really been able to upload consistently since around September last year.  Starting to see some reasonably regular sales trickle through.  Given most of these are reported 6-8 weeks later, I am hoping that there are some more lurking in the background which will appear soon!

My first sale with Alamy (in 2005), has been licenced a few times now, and has just been licenced again for a 3 figure sum.

Taken on Fuji 35mm slide film in 1996, of a very much photographed icon of Bristol, of which there are 672 here !

• 2 weeks later...

After 15 months with Alamy I've just had my first magazine front cover.  Amateur Gardening (UK), the same magazine that published my first article back in 1984.  Nice little earner, as well.  Very positive  :)

Great stuff!

We occasionally see threads questioning the merit of shooting well known landmarks, and I have myself argued that, as a local, you should shoot your own landmark sites, as you should know the best times, seasons and views. Well, on a visit to the States last year I did the tourist thing and shot the Brooklyn bridge and Manhattan skyline. It was nothing special, daytime, no tripod and 17,000+ images available on Alamy alone.

It sold last month!  Some times you get lucky....

I had shot one of the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse here in North Carolina that sold.  I was not real happy with that one as it was toward winter with brown grass but it sold.  During the tourist season bus loads of people photograph that lighthouse.

• 3 weeks later...

One of my recent positive result is that two photos where sold two weeks after they where uploaded. Never had that fast sales.

Mirco

Earlier this year, I had an image sell in less than a week after I uploaded it. Very rare. It wasn't anything special either. I guess the "new" button works sometimes.

Archived