Post your positive results here :)

3 minutes ago, GS-Images said:

Just had a $76 book sale come through. Not the highest I've had for a book, but I'm still very happy with that. It's one I wrote to Alamy about a few days ago as I found it online, and I was waiting to hear back about it. So I'm guessing that's why it came through today, because they chased it up. So thanks Alamy if that's the case.  :)

Geoff.

Do we really need to chase these things up? If Alamy are taking 50% of everything shouldnt they be earning their money? 

Kevin

1 minute ago, Hellonearth said:

Do we really need to chase these things up? If Alamy are taking 50% of everything shouldnt they be earning their money? 

Kevin

If a self-reporting client doesn't, in fact, report, what is Alamy supposed to do?

Just now, John Richmond said:

Well seized opportunity.  Congratulations!

Thanks very much!  I can't believe how much exposure these pictures have had - Nationals, magazines, front pages etc, but to be honest, I'm sick of seeing the pictures at this stage!

25 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Thanks very much!  I can't believe how much exposure these pictures have had - Nationals, magazines, front pages etc, but to be honest, I'm sick of seeing the pictures at this stage!

Count the money - you'll soon feel better. :)

Two distributor sales this morning have taken my gross earnings this year to just over my gross for last year.  Haven't exceeded the sales total yet - 84 so far in 2017 vs 97 for 2016 - but with nearly 5 months left it's definitely on course to be my most successful year since I joined Alamy in January 2014.

10 hours ago, Colblimp said:

My Pippa Middleton pictures just keep on giving - a sale of one yesterday for $241.  That's only my second 3 figure sale and it feels mighty fine! :D

Next best thing to marrying to her.  Well done!

11 hours ago, Colblimp said:

great photos, well done !

4 hours ago, Gabbro said:

4 hours ago, Gabbro said:

Thank you, although I wouldn't marry her for all the tea in China.  My gf is so much better than her - my gf is spectacular! 

9 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

A $250 book sale popped up today. Encouraging to see. Thanks, Alamy.

Well done John!  I also had a $250 book sale that popped in last night and at the same time it was refunded.  Like giving a kid a piece of candy and then yanking it out of his mouth before he could get one lick on it!!  I hope yours sticks around!!

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Well done John!  I also had a $250 book sale that popped in last night and at the same time it was refunded.  Like giving a kid a piece of candy and then yanking it out of his mouth before he could get one lick on it!!  I hope yours sticks around!!

Michael

We all know that's a way to get wonderful pictures ;-)

wim

5 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Michael

That's always frustrating. Perhaps it will at least come back in another form.

I hadn't seen one of these for some time. Mine is still sticking (fingers crossed).

Archived