Zooms are working - although I'm not getting any at the moment.  A lot of the searches where I'm recording views have other zooms (not mine) recorded against them so buyers are still using the zoom facility.  Having said that, more than half (66/119) have no zooms at all so it looks like many buyers are content with the mouse over views.

My views collapsed (to ~30% of September) between Mid November and last week. My 7 day moving average and total trend line went seriously negative as a result. But the views and MA has spiked back up in last couple of days; the trend should be positive by the end of the week if the recovery stays on track. Won't look at my weekly and monthly charts until the end of the month :(

Views are back where they were before Christmas. Zooms picked up last Friday and today, and sales are sitting at 2 for £119. A similar trend happened last year and probably every year. Christmas should be banned "bah humbug"

Its only the 12th so plenty of time yet.

Regards

Craig

Zooms have never had a constant, predictable relationship with my Sales. As I said, I'm most concerned about my drop in Views; they've gone down faster than oil prices. 

2014 was overall a pretty good year for me, considering the size of my collection. Sales were up and prices were higher. 

Views are off 30% or more from November and before, zooms have dropped to zero and my last sale was the first week in December.  Knowing the same thing happened last year is all that has staved off a really deep funk.  The re rank didn't help much but I only slipped a few spots really.  I'm concerned the new larger thumbnails have eliminated the need to zoom for many buyers.

Archived