May Challenge: Rules

I don't mean, "these are the rules". I mean that the subject for this month's challenge is "Rules". You can interpret that as broadly as you like.

The April comp was another high quality one and I'm surprised I got a look in, let alone win. Sheila must have had a tough time whittling that lot down.

The "Broom" shot was taken when I had some downtime doing up my house last year and run through CEP4 to extract some detail in the plasterboard. Now, if only the bugger would sell.

Usual rules (hoho!) - maximum 3 entries per photographer with the competition open until midnight on the 31st May.

The game is afoot...

Three from me

Lest we forget. 

C4AJP2.jpg

Lemmy rules, as I used to write on my exercise books. I don't do that now, mostly because I no longer have exercise books. Lemmy still rules, though.

lemmy_of_motorhead_in_actio.jpg

Some fizzy drink with your dynamite, Sir? A miners supply shop in Potosi, Bolivia where the rules are very different from what we are used to.

BTH8MB.jpg

Cheers

Col

My three entries.

In medieval Europe a strong castle was nessecary if you wanted to rule.

AH5NW6.jpg

The Tree Swallow probably doesn't care about this rule:

B12CHX.jpg

Who rules who? The fox or the magpies?

D3XE31.jpg

Lot's of choices again, but I settled on these:

Notice on blackboard of homework assignment:

A3P6XT.jpg

Serious prep student in school uniform with ball:

A3P6MJ.jpg

By the way, the above image of my daughter looking sullen having to play by the rules (and probably lots more other images) has been ripped off by a person/agency named blickwinkel.  They have more than 53,000 images, so checking them all is a non-starter.  Any suggestions about what I can do?

Finally, we have

Red stop sign at Molokai Ranch that says WHOA:

ACTRY7.jpg

Archived