Dashboard issues

Alex Ramsay

Question

7 hours ago, Steve F said:

can you be more specific? 

In AoA, in 50% of cases, if I click on the search terms used by the client, I get "we can't find what you're looking for".

Just now, gvallee said:

In AoA, in 50% of cases, if I click on the search terms used by the client, I get "we can't find what you're looking for".

Delete the +++ first. The site refuses to do it for you.

wim

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wiskerke said:

Delete the +++ first. The site refuses to do it for you.

wim

Will try that. Thank you Wim.

This morning the speed of the site has greatly improved. If that was the purpose of the site maintenance then at least that has been achieved

Everything seems to be updated now, just it says last updated 29th May. Can live with that if everything else works!

p.s. number of images under each contributor on the Forum is not updating....

Edited by Steve F

7 minutes ago, Thomas Kyhn said:

Here all data, except for Last month average CTR, has just disappeared from Alamy Measures. 

My CTR has dropped from 0.77 to zero, along with everything else.

Same here - Measures is this morning showing no data at all while my total number of images (shown under my name) has not updated for weeks. And it is a mystery as to where my new images are in my portfolio. Just when I thought they had it sorted . . .

Alex

This morning recent sales (thumbnails on the right) showed nothing.

Now Alamy Measures is flatlining, and no date for at least an entire year (July 2023- 17 June 2024)

It would be nice to have all these hiccups straightened out ASAP.

The dashboard has been flaky for weeks now.

Same sort of thing with me. Measures flatlined on dashboard and no data collected for yesterday - although todays date is being shown. It does seem that there are so many variables affecting Contributors in different ways. Disturbing!

Jim

Hi All,

We're aware there's a current issue with Alamy Measures not being updated (as well as the dashboard issues originally raised in this thread). This is affecting some contributors.

Our IT team are working on it, and are looking to fix the issue asap. Once it's back up and running you should be able to see all the Measures data updated again as normal.

We're really sorry for any inconvenience caused and we'll post any updates to the relevant thread - 

including once the issue has been resolved. Please can I ask that when discussing Alamy Measures you do so in the already existing measures thread, just to try and keep things less convoluted.

Thanks,

Louise 

• Like 1

Measures all completely flat-lined for me this morning.

Plus cannot upload any images using Firefox or Safari.

Firefox uploads first image in the batch then second image spools. I have taken out the second image and tried re-sending, same issue "New" second image spools.

I have tried Safari which asks for my Alamy log in details, then when I go to my account the page reverts back to the main page and asks for my Alamy log in details again.

The issues started yesterday and are still the same today.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Nigel

Edited by Nigel Kirby

1 hour ago, Nigel Kirby said:

Measures all completely flat-lined for me this morning.

Plus cannot upload any images using Firefox or Safari.

Firefox uploads first image in the batch then second image spools. I have taken out the second image and tried re-sending, same issue "New" second image spools.

I have tried Safari which asks for my Alamy log in details, then when I go to my account the page reverts back to the main page and asks for my Alamy log in details again.

The issues started yesterday and are still the same today.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Nigel

The log-in thing happens in the forums for me (or has it always done that? cant remember)