Dashboard issues

Alex Ramsay

Question

It's generally all working for me. Except my sales this month and recent sales is not showing my sale yesterday. CTR updated today with 2 zooms.

49 minutes ago, Alex Ramsay said:

Sales history, account balance etc not working (for me, at least) this morning

Alex

Same here, no information. Weird that it's different for some.

After yesterday's message from @Alamy that the issues with the image displayed order was due to the IT team working within the system I commented that the speed of the main site had improved dramatically. Today it's worse than ever, to a state that must surely put off buyers trying to search the database. I suspect that they're still in there trying to find solutions which is impacting everything else.

On 30/05/2024 at 10:26, VbFolly said:

My dashboard says Last updated on 29th May. The graph at the top of the Dashboard hasn't updated but measures (zooms) have.

My dashboard and measures read like yours -- and here it is 9 June. ???

chums, mates, n' blokes:

'ave you bloody changed calendar dates?
'ave you bloody changed paid to invoice?
'ave you bloody signed out & signed in again?
'ave you bloody rebooted?
'ave you bloody...
'ave you bloody...
'ave you bloody...
you bloody got me haverin' you 'ave...

🤪___ 🤪___ 🤪

Mine shows today’s date and has since you all brought it up. But weeks went by without my page showing a zoom. My CTR was zero. Finally a few zooms showed up, (3) & I have a CTR number again, plus 3 sales. No, only one zoom resulted in a license. It’s just been weird. Hopefully when what Alamy IT has been working on, things will straighten out.

I realize it seems different contributors are having a few varied things going on that are troublesome. 

On 09/06/2024 at 08:55, Ed Rooney said:

My dashboard and measures read like yours -- and here it is 9 June. ???

Mine too - stuck on 29th May!

EDIT: We've had to cancel this scheduled maintenance on the Alamy website. Website will be working normally on Sunday and we'll let you know in advance of any future plans for maintenance on the site. Apologies for any inconvenience.  

On Sunday 9th June 2024, we will perform essential maintenance from 02:00 & 05:00 AM BST 

And now Alamy have cancelled the scheduled maintenance which may have cured this and many other issues. 😞

Hi Everyone,

We're aware there's a current issue with dashboard not being updated with the most recent data in certain areas including, but not limited to, some sales history and images showing as 'not on sale' (but they are on the customer facing side of the site). This is affecting some contributors.

Our IT team are working on it, and are looking to fix the issue asap. Once it's back up and running you should be able to see all the data updated again through your dashboard as normal.

We're really sorry for any inconvenience caused and we'll post any updates to this thread, including once the issue has been resolved.

Thanks

Sophie

P.S. In the meantime our site maintenance has now been rescheduled to take place on this Sunday 16th June, which you can see details of in our announcements here: 

• Thanks 1

I think there was a typo here. You say it has "not" been rescheduled. I think you mean "now". Thanks for the information.

Paulette

• Like 2

As far as I can see nothing has been fixed on the dashboard and the shockingly slow speed of page loading which I assumed would have been IT's priority is even worse this morning.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Alexander Hogg said:

Site maintenance tonight so hopefully something will be fixed tomorrow  

On Sunday 16th June 2024, we will perform essential maintenance from 02:00 & 05:00 AM BST.

It should have been early hours of this morning.

• Like 1

Recent sales are not showing my actual sales for June so far. Up until now I have been left thinking I haven't had a single sale when in fact I have had 2. 

6 minutes ago, Marb said:

Recent sales are not showing my actual sales for June so far. Up until now I have been left thinking I haven't had a single sale when in fact I have had 2. 

Same here - no 'recent sales' showing since the 7th June, when in fact there have been sales up until the 14th

A functioning dashboard is useful, but I'm more concerned with the customer-facing aspect of the site. Time is money, and buyers will go elsewhere rather than waiting forever for pages to load.

• Love 1