Is Measures broken again? I haven't had any zooms for about 3 days, which is very unusual, and today views (for yesterday) are almost non-existent as well.

• Like 1

When showing for 15.7.24 measures showed 144 zooms and Pseudonym Summary showed 1 zoom for July. Today measures shows 150 zooms and Pseudonym Summary shows 4 zooms for July. That is 6 added to measures but only 3 to Pseudonym Summary. I seem to be leaking zooms somewhere.  

Edited by Roy Waller
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The database hasn't updated since Friday night/Saturday morning. I've informed CR but no response. Totally unrelated and just a woe-is-me moan, but in days of old on a day such as today the online newspapers would have been awash with Alamy Live News images from the beaches and suchlike. I've not spotted a single one, which makes me fear that they don't push them out to ensure PA get the higher chance of publication.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, NYCat said:

I guess that's why none of the images I keyworded over the weekend are on sale.

Paulette

Same for me, Paulette. I prepped mine Friday evening and they are collecting dust & mold. There’s been so many problems with the system in recent months I rather lost interested in uploading. Finally I do a few & they just sit there, reinforcing my disinterest. And I’m not the only one who feels that way.

• Like 1

Same here too. 27 images added which are included in the forum images number but nowhere to be found on sale.

Not very encouraging and surely getting images on sale should be Alamy's number one priority🤦🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

Hi All, 

We're sorry there is currently an issue with our image search due to a delay in the index update over the past three days ((09/08/2024 to 12/08/2024). Our IT Team are working to clear the backlog and we hope this will be sorted ASAP. 

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. 

Thanks, 

Louise 

• Thanks 5

14 hours ago, Avpics said:

The database hasn't updated since Friday night/Saturday morning. I've informed CR but no response. Totally unrelated and just a woe-is-me moan, but in days of old on a day such as today the online newspapers would have been awash with Alamy Live News images from the beaches and suchlike. I've not spotted a single one, which makes me fear that they don't push them out to ensure PA get the higher chance of publication.

I may have remarked that last point of yours a few times...

I had sixteen ready and three have shown up today. Bit by bit I guess. I still have six to do but I guess I don't need to hurry. Sigh.

Paulette

I was beginning to think I would have to email contributor services but no need now.

Thank you Louise

Allan

• Like 1

I sent the following message to Alamy, no response…..

“It appears that my submission OL25690385 is missing!  I may be wrong but I cannot find them as being on sale.

With respect, this is most annoying.  I stood outside the Cabinet office for five hours (in the rain) to get these.  They relate to the COBRA meeting and as such are incredibly time sensitive.  There were only a small number of photographers so there are only a limited number of pictures

I appreciate that as a contributor I am at the bottom of the feeding chain and that PA are vastly more important, but you still take 60% of my income!!

My view is that it is a waste of my time if I take good news photographs that just , and apologies if I am wrong, disappear…”

• Like 9

I feel your pain Ian, having been in exactly the same position on occasions. There is clearly work in progress which we can only hope will finally solve all the issues.

• Like 1