4 hours ago, Tony ALS said:

Look again!

Mine just updated with 121 views and another zoom added👍🏻

How long before it changes again🤨

Yes, mine have updated as well, 4 new zooms, but again, one of the zooms & search term is of an image that I searched and zoomed myself yesterday. Something still not working properly. 

3 minutes ago, Kat said:

Yes, mine have updated as well, 4 new zooms, but again, one of the zooms & search term is of an image that I searched and zoomed myself yesterday. Something still not working properly. 

A LOT of views are repeating ones from yesterday (already mentioned in this thread)

...But now "Alamy measures" -> "Your images" show me 2 sales during 2 last days which did not show up in my "Sales history" nor even in the "Download sales report" which is updated nearly in real-time. Where is the truth?

Edited by IKuzmin
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, IKuzmin said:

...But now "Alamy measures" -> "Your images" show me 2 sales during 2 last days which did not show up in my "Sales history" nor even in the "Download sales report" which is updated nearly in real-time. Where is the truth?

I have that same problem, IK. ???

• Like 1

15 hours ago, IKuzmin said:

The same has happened to me. I reported it to Alamy last Thursday, still no change though. It was a definite sale, an infringement case that I have been waiting for. Only showing in measures and not in sales history or the sales report. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Seems that images shown as "on sale" are not.

I have a batch from the 18th June, fully key worded, stating on sale which are non discoverable. 

Measures show on sale but no appearance in my portfolio.

Strange things afoot  these days

Edited by ReeRay
  • Like 1

There's still a disparity between my calculated CTR (which is healthy) and that shown on the graph (which is zero). Same thing happened 6 months ago. 

Since CTR is used for image placement in searches, this is a bit concerning.

Edited by Russell Watkins
  • Like 2

Hi @Alamy,

There's been a number of Forum posters mentioning that sales are not being recorded properly. I've just checked and seem to have a similar problem:

Alamy Dashboard 10 sales

1.jpg

Download Sales Report from the Alamy Dashboard 10 sales:

2.jpg

Alamy Dashboard, Alamy Measures, Your Images = 11 sales, not 10

3.jpg

I haven't had any refunds this month, so that is not causing the discrepancy. Can you please investigate. Thank you,

Stephen

p.s. very minor in comparison, but the number of Contributor's images on the Forum isn't updating. I'm currently showing 5434 on sale on the Forum, and it has shown this for a while now. Actual number of images on sale is 5472 according to my Dashboard.

Edited by Steve F
  • Like 3

I've noticed the same and by reducing the date range in measures down in stages it took until just 23 June to 23 June to find four registered 'sales' that aren't indicating in either of the other sales reports. I guess it's possible that it's a glitch that pushes them to whatever is the last date available if they haven't registered correctly on the system. I've emailed CR

On 22/06/2024 at 12:30, Michael Ventura said:

I am finding it to be 48 hours rather than overnight.

I think it's been 4 days now since there was a database update. There's not much chance of getting sales of topical images if Alamy don't update the database regularly. Very disappointing.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

I think it's been 4 days now since there was a database update. There's not much chance of getting sales of topical images if Alamy don't update the database regularly. Very disappointing.

Alamy's primary function is to act as an image database.

This is all suboptimal, especially if similar shortcomings are seen on the buyer's side as well.

24 minutes ago, Avpics said:

My four missing licences have just arrived in my net revenue sales report.

ditto, with 1 new in the "Download sales report" but not in "Measures" yet, which is the normal timing.

Something is definitely wrong with measures still.

Yesterday I looked at some pictures of Jodrell Bank because I took a few new ones on Sunday. I also looked at Arley Hall as I am going there this Sunday.

Low and behold the 2 images I zoomed on have come up today as zoomed - but I'm not a registered buyer so they shouldn't have come up at all. It's too much of a coincidence that someone would zoom the 2 exact subjects I zoomed!

Oh well, every cloud has a silver lining - I will spend all day today zooming my images to boost my CTR!! (its a joke, Alamy, by the way!)

More seriously, still only 3 sales this month instead of my usual 15-16. If it stays at 3 that will be my worst month since February 2015 when I had a third as many images as now.

John.

1 hour ago, Stokie said:

Low and behold the 2 images I zoomed on have come up today as zoomed - but I'm not a registered buyer so they shouldn't have come up at all. It's too much of a coincidence that someone would zoom the 2 exact subjects I zoomed!

There is a thread on this in Ask the Forum.. 

Things are quite a mess in Alamy Land.

Paulette

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NYCat said:

There is a thread on this in Ask the Forum.. 

Things are quite a mess in Alamy Land.

Paulette

Paulette,

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I only rarely look at the forum and missed the conversation.

I'm still convinced my images aren't being seen in searches as reflected in a very low number of sales.

I think the whole system needs scrapping and starting all over again!

John.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Stokie said:

Paulette,

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I only rarely look at the forum and missed the conversation.

I'm still convinced my images aren't being seen in searches as reflected in a very low number of sales.

I think the whole system needs scrapping and starting all over again!

John.

If they scrap it we might lose everything.

Allan