Images licensed March 2024

Lower $$ I seem to get notifications from Talkwalker when a certain online magazine, a nature plants magazine, publish my images. It uses quite a few of my trees/flowers/vines etc images.

R98T96.jpg

3 more of 1 image for mid $ each. An image that sold 3 times last month and a total of 10 times this year. Why I’m not posting it.

OK, the reason I’m not posting it! 😄

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Lower $$

R98T96.jpg

3 more of 1 image for mid $ each. An image that sold 3 times last month and a total of 10 times this year. Why I’m not posting it.

Why?

Two sales in two days. Quite unusual.

Northern railway train crossing Knaresborough viaduct, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, England, UK

northern-railway-train-crossing-knaresbo

Usage: Editorial

Media: Editorial website

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Image Size: Any size

Start: 26 February 2024

Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

Low $

Waterstones book shop and cafe High Street Lincoln city 2023

waterstones-book-shop-and-cafe-high-stre

Usage: Editorial newspaper editorial print and digital use, inside, one time use only

Start: 27 March 2024

End: 27 March 2026

Nice $$

Allan

• Love 5
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Why?

Easily copied. I’m not the only one who occasionally protects an image, Ognyan. I’ve done it very rarely because I seldom have an image that licenses repeatedly.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Easily copied. I’m not the only one who occasionally protects an image, Ognyan. I’ve done it very rarely because I seldom have an image that licenses repeatedly.

It was a rhetorical question. You said "Why I’m not posting it". 

28 minutes ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

28 minutes ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Gotcha.

• Like 1

One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom.

Mid $. Used in a Guardian article about Britain’s best archaeology sites in February.

mudlarkers-mudlarking-on-rocky-foreshore

11.2.2023, London.

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

I didn't have to go far for this one. Country: Turkey Usage: Editorial Media: Newspaper - national Print run: up to 25,000 Placement: Inside. $

PJC5GP.jpg

• Like 1

Cranes at Buccleuch Dock. Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Cranes at Buccleuch Dock. Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage. , Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Duration: In perpetuity
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

A rare bird. No, not in the mosaic, the price. $$$

Usage: Retail Book. Editorial print and digital use. Up to 1/2 page cover. One time use only.
Duration: In perpetuity

mosaic-of-christ-as-a-warrior-archiepiscopal-chapel-of-santandrea-c-500ad-ravenna-emilia-romagna-italy-TRTYFH.jpg
  • Love 2

On 26/03/2024 at 08:28, Ed Rooney said:

This egg image was about to win an Oscar in the new tabletop category but Kimble dropped the dish on his way onstage. So how come Alamy only got $1.71 for it? 

eggs-royale-two-poached-eggs-with-smoked

You've been robbed Edo!!

Great picture that's left me salivating, I'm going to recreate that (the food, not the image) for Saturday brunch this Easter weekend.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Another 'Thames foreshore during low tide' image invoiced today. One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom. Rights cover single article published on the Worklife, Business, Culture, Future, Innovation, Reel, Video, Earth and Travel (and other BBC feature websites launched during the Term of the Agreement), display of the article or display of the image in.

Low $$.

river-thames-foreshore-during-low-tide-i

London, 11.2.2023.

• Love 2

8 hours ago, Dave Richards said:

You've been robbed Edo!!

Great picture that's left me salivating, I'm going to recreate that (the food, not the image) for Saturday brunch this Easter weekend.

I have yesterday, it was deeeeliciousss ! Thank you Edo for inspiring us.

Edited by gvallee
  • Thanks 1

Hello, all you nice folks! 

I have been locked out of all things Alamy for 2 days. I hope I'm back. 

Edo, the semi-Roman Irish dude from Brooklyn. 😃

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

Hello, all you nice folks! 

I have been locked out of all things Alamy for 2 days. I hope I'm back. 

Edo, the semi-Roman Irish dude from Brooklyn. 😃

Not sure what happened but welcome back Edo!

Gen, the semi-Brazilian Australian Froggie.

• Like 2