Images licensed March 2024

Three sales in two days for very low $$ each

2GM5YNN.jpg

Outback roadtrain with cattle, Camooweal

2GPAG4C.jpg

4WD track through termite mounds and Ptilotus flowers, Pilbara region

AR7ARY.jpg

Feeding aggregation of purple coral-eating snails, with the skeleton of the coral they've just consumed

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Manchester, UK. 12th June, 2023. Fans wait as Manchester City Football Club gets ready to hold an open top bus victory parade in central Manchester, UK, to mark the achievement of winning the treble: the Premier League, the FA Cup, and the Champions League. On Saturday Man City beat Inter Milan in Istanbul to secure the Champions League win. The parade of open top buses went through Manchester city centre watched by large, enthusiastic crowds, despite a thunderstorm and heavy rain. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News   Editorial use in customer magazine, website, app and social media (excludes Advertising) Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic. Low $$

2R7354G.jpg

• Like 3

For the first time, after upload this. Sold it in less than 6 months, this picture is the very first that did it. Pretty good $$

bird-eye-view-of-singapore-buildings-in-

Uploaded 2015, finally, someone appreciate it. Thank you. Low $ (ain't complaining)

ocean-financial-centre-is-one-of-the-com

Fastest ever sold on the same month! Taylor Swift. Low $

7-march-2024-friendship-bracelets-inside

Edited by rickygui
  • Love 3
  • Like 3

This two days, blessed. Pretty good $$ for all.

I stood like 10 mins to get this architecture shot. 

landscape-view-of-bishan-library-archite

Sold again!

detail-look-of-a-green-vegetal-chair-des

Sold for the first time, just this morning. Was baked in the hot sun.. 🥵

art-installation-made-of-recycled-plasti

• Love 5

The forth sale this month with these details. $$

Usage: Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage. , Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 29 March 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

The Kings Head British pub in Santa Monica. They do a pretty good full English breakfast.

the-kings-head-british-pub-sign-116-sant

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Lock No.1. Glasson Branch, Lancaster to Kendal Canal, Galgate, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Lock No.1. Glasson Branch, Lancaster to Kendal Canal, Galgate, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 17 February 2024
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

Northern Reach of the Lancaster to Kendal canal. Farleton, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Northern Reach of the Lancaster to Kendal canal. Farleton, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 17 February 2024
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

Both the above images used in this newspaper article After five years on a narrowboat, I’ve finally reached the end of the canal network | Lancashire holidays | The Guardian

• Love 5

Neo-Attic relief depicting an episode from the Greek myth of Telephus also showing Achilles. House of the Telephus relief, ancient city of Herculaneum

neo-attic-relief-depicting-an-episode-fr

• Love 1
  • Like 4

This must be my first license of somebody doing something... I was not rewarded, only $.

M1GJEB.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, gvallee said:

This must be my first license of somebody doing something... I was not rewarded, only $.

M1GJEB.jpg

I've licensed lots of images of people breathing (I assume). Do they count? 🥴

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

I've licensed lots of images of people breathing (I assume). Do they count? 🥴

LOL! Of course they do 😀

On 28/03/2024 at 11:22, Dave Richards said:

You've been robbed Edo!!

Great picture that's left me salivating, I'm going to recreate that (the food, not the image) for Saturday brunch this Easter weekend.

Thanks, Dave

I must point out that I did no cooking for that snap. It was captured at a bistro in Montreal not far from my stepson's home.

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. 

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. Stock Photo

Usage: Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage. , Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 28 March 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

On 29/03/2024 at 08:14, Alan Beastall said:

Another one today. What is surprising it must have been one the first images uploaded to Alamy back in 2008 and still has only 12 tags and 6 super tags. Don't delete your oldies, they still have a use. 😊

B213H3.jpg

Maybe, people wanted something precisely like this to illustrate Shakespeare's

Fear no more the heat o’ the sun,
Nor the furious winter’s rages;
Thou thy worldly task hast done,
Home art gone, and ta’en thy wages:
Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Symbolism with "golden lads and girls" being the full blooms, "chimney sweepers" being the full seed heads, and your photo being the coming to dust.

Of course, talking about death coming for everyone.   So, yeah, this works better than full seed as an illustration of that.  First thing that came to my mind.

• Love 1

Emergency bleed control kit mounted in a red box on a brick wall with instructions on the front to call 999 emergency line in Manchester, England, UK. $

2JD3PYH.jpg

• Like 2