Images sold in April 2023

Avanti West Coast Pendolino 390 125. Oxenholme Lake District Station, West Coast Mainline, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Avanti West Coast Pendolino 390 125. Oxenholme Lake District Station, West Coast Mainline, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).
Start: 05 April 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

• Like 1

Low $$ and sadly distro. 

Country: Sweden ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 25,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-March-2023 ; End: 02-March-2023 ; Additional Details: Sweden,Newspaper - national

engineers-working-on-the-lycoming-engine-of-pilot-martin-sonkas-zivco-edge-540-v3-race-plane-at-the-red-bull-air-race-series-at-ascot-racecourse-2H719CH.jpg

• Love 1

white-water-rafting-on-the-zambesi-river-at-the-victoria-falls-bridge-DGR432.jpg

White water rafting on the Zambesi at the Victoria Falls Bridge, Zambia side.

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Education
Start: 05 April 2023

High $$

Kumar

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Why do I bother?

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
121 MB
7952 x 5304 pixels
2 MB compressed
Start: 18 March 2023
Duration: Unlimited

$ 1.28
  • Love 1

On 03/04/2023 at 02:11, wiskerke said:

Ha the one armed bandit again.

In perpituty has been mentioned 7 times more on this forum.

This one was used on this site.

This one was also used there and on 4 more sites with the exact same size and similar names. 1 2 3 4.

So I would say this is the culprit.

wim

I just checked Measures and realised that I made this sale thanks to me also tagging with the possible misspelling: Salt Water Crocodile. 

Mind you, for $3...

replica-of-the-rosa-parks-bus-she-was-arrested-from-during-the-civil-rights-struggles-in-the-1960s-in-montgomery-alabama-usa-P6CJYH.jpg

Another repeat seller.  A replica of the bus Rosa Parks was arrested on, in Montgomery Alabama, during the 1960's civil rights troubles in the U.S.  Oddly the original bus is in a museum in Michigan. 

This again sold for a presentation at standard rates.

Rick

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I was looking at All of Alamy last night and seeing how my images stacked up for searches in various states. One of the Massachusetts searches was "Massachusetts Institute of Technology" which returns 50 pages (with 100 images per page). I was pleasantly surprised that my 4 images taken in 2009 when my daughter was looking at college, were on page one. Then, today, I discovered that this one sold, which seemed like a funny coincidence:

massachusetts-institute-of-technology-bu

$$ Country: Worldwide
Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 12 April 2023
Duration: In perpetuity (*It's an RM image)

I wish I'd taken photos at all the colleges she visited. I was new to stock and didn't think about taking my camera along very often. I just had it on this trip because I was visiting my sister and nieces and nephews in Concord, near Boston. 

• Like 1

A couple of sales this morning one mid $$  one low $$

EAX70C

Sedgefield South Africa

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Duration: Unlimited

2B82619

Fort Worth

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

• Love 1

Just about $$, but distro. South Africa, Advertorial. I'm not sure what to think about that, I have ticked the "sell for editorial only" box.

large-stone-globes-of-pars-pro-toto-scul

Large stone globes of Pars Pro Toto sculpture by Alicja Kwade at Helsinki Biennial 2021 art event in Vallisaari Island, Helsinki, Finland.

• Love 1