Images sold in April 2022

Another sale from the same shoot opposite London's Downing Street, but this time for $. 

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by Bauer Media Radio. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing. Media: Website, app and social media, Start: 13 April 2022, Duration: Unlimited

march-20th-2022-hundreds-of-ukrainians-a

• Love 2

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 15-April-2022 ; End: 15-April-2032 ; 
 Additional Details: Editorial Website, 10 year, Worldwide, single article with archival right in perpituty

volkswagen-beetle-monster-truck-EBJHCF.j

• Love 2

We all know that the chances of selling Niagara Falls, Stonehenge or Statue of Liberty are really remote. And Red uniformed Mounties about as likely, but wait, I have not just one, there are four sales of the handsome devils in Ottawa. Surely someone is having a laugh? The fees are not great, but at least in the teens.

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, Robert M Estall said:

We all know that the chances of selling Niagara Falls, Stonehenge or Statue of Liberty are really remote. And Red uniformed Mounties about as likely, but wait, I have not just one, there are four sales of the handsome devils in Ottawa. Surely someone is having a laugh? The fees are not great, but at least in the teens.

nicely done.  

interestingly only 11 pages of "mounties canada" results.  maybe because some of us goofy Canadians only tagged them as RCMP officers 😉

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/EY80JW/dutch-windmills-in-green-heart-of-holland-molenviergang-aarlanderveen-EY80JW.jpg

Multiple educational editorial use - low $$$.

Not just your ordinary windmill, but 3 out of a flight of 4. And they are still proudly operating.

That water level in the ditch on the left is about the regular level around 5.40 m / 17 feet 8.6 inches below sea level.

wim

• Love 3

Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. 

Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Impresiones, tarjetas y regalos personales o referencias para artistas. Solo para un uso no comercial; no se permite la reventa.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 14 April 2022
Duration: In perpetuity.

Here we go again!

Two Easter sales that showed up today.

Magazine reuse (high $$) -- a true RM license. Hooray!

two-metal-watering-cans-hanging-on-a-door-in-steveston-village-richmond-E6PH0M.jpg

Only a travel website tiddler (low $), but I was happy to see this old image license.

Tourists peering into the crater of active Masaya Volcano, Nicaragua

tourists-peering-into-the-active-crater-of-volcan-masaya-masaya-volcano-AHP0TR.jpg

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1

Two tiddlers:

2HKH5G2.jpg

This one, a nacatamal breakfast, was zoomed earlier.  My helper Luis bought the nacatamal for me and helped set things up.

And

2HFGWJ6.jpg

Momotombo after it became active again on the shore of Lake Managua.  I love this volcano.

Some is doing something on Nicaragua, apparently, since John also licensed one.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Rebecca Ore said:

Two tiddlers:

This one, a nacatamal breakfast, was zoomed earlier.  My helper Luis bought the nacatamal for me and helped set things up.

And

2HFGWJ6.jpg

Momotombo after it became active again on the shore of Lake Managua.  I love this volcano.

Some is doing something on Nicaragua, apparently, since John also licensed one.

Yes, someone must be doing a travel story. Very nice shot of Momotombo. It is a beautiful sight. Were you on your way to Leon? 

Edited by John Mitchell

8 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Yes, someone must be doing a travel story. Very nice shot of Momotombo. It is a beautiful sight. Were you on your way to Leon? 

Thanks, no, this was a trip from Managua to see the volcano.   I'd been to Leon a year or so earlier.   I got the photo of the cowboy with the cattle the trip to photograph the volcano.  We wanted to see the ruins of Leon Viejo, but that was closed. 

Web site and app.   Not sure who that might be.

2 hours ago, Rebecca Ore said:

Thanks, no, this was a trip from Managua to see the volcano.   I'd been to Leon a year or so earlier.   I got the photo of the cowboy with the cattle the trip to photograph the volcano.  We wanted to see the ruins of Leon Viejo, but that was closed. 

Web site and app.   Not sure who that might be.

The first time I tried to reach the ruins of Leon Viejo was in 1998, when the pic of Masaya Volcano (above) was taken. I was driving a rental car and got hopelessly lost in a maze of unmarked back roads. I was back in Nicaragua about ten years later and finally made it to the ruins with some help from the Nica tourism folks. Unfortunately, it rained cats and dogs when we got there (rainy season), and I didn't get one decent image. I have no idea where our images will be used but shall let you know if I find them. 

Another sale popped in. WOW!

Mallard duck family

mallard-duck-family-C3XDHG.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Persönliche Ausdrucke, Karten und Geschenke oder Referenz für Künstler. Nicht für werbliche Nutzung; nicht zum Weiterverkauf bestimmt.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 18 April 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

Low $$

Allan

On a personnal note I hate all the floaters on the surface of the water and find it distracting.

ITMA

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 2
  • Like 1