Images sold in April 2022

Low $$

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 11-April-2022 ; End: 11-April-2023 ;
   Additional Details: Editorial Magazine, UK only, any placement, any size, print run 60,000

a-misericord-with-a-blemyah-carving-a-ch

• Love 2

first licences of month.  2 mid $$ licences  of baby wood duck, one below is probably my favourite.  

Country: US; Usage: iQ sale: Travel client. Marketing Package Use. Any size, Any placement,  Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license. ;  Industry Sector: Travel & tourism

a-new-born-wood-duck-aix-sponsa-stands-o

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 4

Mid $$ for this one.

Usage: Travel client. Marketing Package Use. Any size, Any placement, Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Start: 11 April 2022
End: 11 April 2032

2AH0663.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

View of Uluru, in the Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park, Northern Territory, Australia. 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
End: 11 April 2047
Rights granted per the License Agreement dated October 1, 2018. Usage is restricted to the program and are for life of the edition

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=43CD837E-EFAE-447C-AC4F-2BAAA095EFD8

• Love 1

Aerial view from Warren Avenue Playing Field looking towards Revensmead Road and Ravensbourne Avenue 

Usage: Commercial electronic, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 09 April 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=38DD85E7-B095-44E5-BD49-FC196A042AFB

Kainai Indian Relay (horse) Race in Stand Off , Alberta Canada

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 25,000 ;  Placement: Inside 

kainai-indian-relay-horse-race-in-stand-off-alberta-canada-W4J8WB.jpg

• Love 3

19 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

first licences of month.  2 mid $$ licences  of baby wood duck, one below is probably my favourite.  

Country: US; Usage: iQ sale: Travel client. Marketing Package Use. Any size, Any placement,  Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license. ;  Industry Sector: Travel & tourism

a-new-born-wood-duck-aix-sponsa-stands-o

and we are back to no sales this month. ---that was quick refunds

30 minutes later: Back on with a 20% discount.   🤨 what can we do

Edited by meanderingemu

Back in 2015, when I bought my current car, I shot a bunch of details (while the car was still factory clean) and a few of those snaps have sold but this one was for U.S. TV use for a healthy $$$!  Made my day, as I am packing to go on a trip tomorrow.

automobile-car-cruise-control-buttons-on

• Love 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Betty LaRue said:

First of the month. Presentation, full US price. Funny that this was entered in the Landmark contest last month. Any connection I wonder?

E17ETE.jpg

Of course there is a connection!

Wait for Echo and your owl to turn up in the coming weeks. 😁

wim

• Like 1

Part of the Manchester International Festival in Manchester, England, United Kingdom, July 1st to 18th, 2021, a monumental new work of art: a colossal 42m replica of Big Ben : Titled "BIG BEN LYING DOWN WITH POLITICAL BOOKS". Lying almost horizontal and covered in 20,000 copies of books that have shaped British politics, this temporary landmark will inspire new conversations about what we value. People can reserve a free ticket to explore inside, (10am-9.30pm daily), where you can experience a film and soundtrack created by artist Marta Minujín. Single company - multiple use editorial only. $$

2G64NA2.jpg

• Love 1

23 hours ago, Sharon said:

Mid $$ for this one.

Usage: Travel client. Marketing Package Use. Any size, Any placement, Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
End: 11 April 2032

2AH0663.jpg

Darn!!. refunded then resold for less.:(

• Thanks 1

Two Low $$

Country: Ireland ; Usage: iQ sale: Educational book, editorial digital use,  

inside, one time use only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 13-April-2022 ; End: 13-April-2032

one is this

monasterboice-the-site-houses-two-church

• Love 1

A churchyard for me too: the church in the village of Rudston in East Yorkshire, and the monolith - the tallest prehistoric standing stone in Britain, at nealy 8 metres - in the churchyard. Both licenced today... $$...

standing-stone-in-the-churchyard-of-all-saints-church-in-the-village-EW58AT.jpg

all-saints-church-rudston-humberside-east-yorkshire-england-uk-EC0YYF.jpg
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Sharon said:

Darn!!. refunded then resold for less.:(

obviously same deal as mine, what is bad is i probably would have been less upset with the fee, above Alamy stated average, had they processed it initially with the extra 20% discount, but doing it like this feels like another gut punch.

love your swan picture. 

5 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

obviously same deal as mine, what is bad is i probably would have been less upset with the fee, above Alamy stated average, had they processed it initially with the extra 20% discount, but doing it like this feels like another gut punch.

love your swan picture. 

Thank you... my swan is one of my more popular photos... I`ve sold prints on my POD, but this is the first time it`s sold on Alamy.

It is definitely disappointing to get a refund... but, on a positive side, it did resell. ^_^

• Like 1