Images sold in April 2022

8 hours ago, Avpics said:

A couple from a lump of low $ newspapers in this morning:

Avpics - out of interest have you noticed a price drop (again) on rates for these?

I had one this morning (The Times)  and it is down just at over 8% (gross) compared to same licence amount in recent months. 

14 minutes ago, Nodvandigtid said:

I had one this morning (The Times)  and it is down just at over 8% (gross) ...

Similar here for The Times, though others are a little more and some as 'high' as $9! Different titles seem to have a variety of price agreements.

• Thanks 1

The same two that sold earlier this month were reported sold for a few pennies less yesterday, same terms and uses (website and app).   John Mitchell had some some for similar prices -- wonder if his sales were picked up again, too, or what. 

2 hours ago, Rebecca Ore said:

The same two that sold earlier this month were reported sold for a few pennies less yesterday, same terms and uses (website and app).   John Mitchell had some some for similar prices -- wonder if his sales were picked up again, too, or what. 

Yes, my Nica pic was licensed again as well, for a few pennies less and same terms, etc. The original sale is still showing.

Edited by John Mitchell

Low $$. Distributor sale. 4th licence of this image, the 3rd to Spain.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 March 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Spain,Editorial website

clown-anemonefish-amphiprion-percula-ten

• Love 5

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size Start: 29 March 2022. Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. $ only. A May Day demo coming up so more chances for similar.

2HMW17G.jpg

• Love 1

Taken in the Walkabout Creek Hotel featured in the Crocodile Dundee's movie.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 29-April-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited

Mid $$ish

2FNBBGR.jpg

• Love 5

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Editorial website.

Industry sector: Media design and publishing.

Image size: Any size.

Start: 4.3.22

Duration: In perpetuity. One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

$     Less than half a pint in my favourite watering hole. Good job that I've got a pension is all I can say.

barn-owl-tyto-alba-young-at-entrance-to-

Barn owlets, England.

• Love 8

2nd licence for image, which will make it hard to figure which one of the 15 so hits are "not suspicious", again Alamy tell us who the licence is with.

mid $, not enough to pay for the monthly "Additional fee" hit, so yeah negative month end.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 01-March-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 

Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

halifax-nova-scotia-canada-february-26th

• Love 3

24 minutes ago, Roy Waller said:

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Editorial website.

Industry sector: Media design and publishing.

Image size: Any size.

Start: 4.3.22

Duration: In perpetuity. One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

$     Less than half a pint in my favourite watering hole. Good job that I've got a pension is all I can say.

barn-owl-tyto-alba-young-at-entrance-to-

Barn owlets, England.

Wonderful image.

Paulette

• Thanks 1

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 28 April 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

Mid $$.   Travel pics are starting to sell again.  This the second image i've recently sold from Langkawi island.

tengah-beach-langkawi-island-taken-from-

• Love 4