Images sold in April 2022

Rights cover 2 pre-paid and pre-cleared UK & Eire transmissions, plus narrative repeats within 7 days of each TX, simulcast to any platform and to any device, including catch up VOD rights across any ITV-branded or affiliated platform and 30 day catch-up on any ITV-branded VOD service. I have no idea what that means.

Gross mid $. Zoomed in February ("tattoo parlour").

tattoo-in-the-making-at-helsinki-ink-tat

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa
  • Love 1

1st sale of the Month

James Morrison performing on the Main Stage on Day 1 of the OnBlackheath Music Festival 2019

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: up to 1 transmission
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 31 March 2022
End: 31 March 2023
Rights cover 2 pre-paid and pre-cleared UK & Eire transmissions, plus narrative repeats within 7 days of each TX, simulcast to any platform and to any device, including catch up VOD rights across any ITV-branded or affiliated platform and 30 day catch-up on any ITV-branded VOD service

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=6E84C8D3-2FC6-4166-8F0B-35689D77701B

Low $$

The high line, urban park redeveloped from an abandoned elevated rail line in Chelsea, Manhattan New york city, NY / USA

Usage: Editorial, Editorial License, 1/4 Page, up to 25,000 print run, inside use, 5 years, Single Territory
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 25,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page

the-high-line-urban-park-redeveloped-from-an-abandoned-elevated-rail-line-in-chelsea-manhattan-new-york-city-ny-usa-T8EG11.jpg

Edited by Young
mistake of details

One of four such sales overnight for low $ which appears to be a bulk deal involving a number of contributors.

Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: up to 1 transmission
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 31 March 2022
End: 31 March 2023
Rights cover 2 pre-paid and pre-cleared UK & Eire transmissions, plus narrative repeats within 7 days of each TX, simulcast to any platform and to any device, including catch up VOD rights across any ITV-branded or affiliated platform and 30 day catch-up on any ITV-branded VOD service

early-morning-dog-walker-passing-rossis-ice-cream-parlour-on-western-esplanade-southend-on-sea-essex-uk-dawn-in-winter-condensation-on-windows-2HFN677.jpg

It's pleasing to see that this one sold after the effort that went into it.  Before taking the pic I spent five minutes clearing all the trash from off and around the bench!  Then in Photoshop I spent a short while removing the chewing gum off the floor.  It was worth it.  Mid $$

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).
Start: 01 April 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

black-sabbath-bridge-birmingham-england-

• Love 3

20 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Website, App and Social Media. Won't win in the Challenge but made a small sale....

rothschild-or-baringo-giraffe-giraffa-ca

Giraffe Manor in Nairobi, Kenya

Paulette

Do you think it was as a result of being in the challenge, and therefore a bit more visible, or simply coincidence?  Congrats anyway - great image!

Kumar

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Do you think it was as a result of being in the challenge, and therefore a bit more visible, or simply coincidence?  Congrats anyway - great image!

Kumar

I think I have had something similar happen before. I always include a link to the sales page when I post an image. It only takes a moment and I figure people who buy photos might also read the forum now and then. Who knows? It can't hurt. Thank you for liking the image.

Paulette

Edited by NYCat
  • Love 1

Mid $$

Usage: iQ sale: Retail book. Editorial print + digital use. Missing inside.

One time use only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ; 

Start: 05-April-2022 ; End: 05-April-2029

the-dowry-cafe-in-commercial-st-lerwick-

• Love 1

I like this one.     Manchester, UK, 14th February, 2022.  A humorous mural featuring UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has appeared on the old Debenhams store in central Manchester, United Kingdom. Produced by 'Foka Wolf', a street artist, the mural has Boris Johnson's head, wearing a party hat, on top of an image of an armed police officer. There is an ongoing Metropolitan Police investigation into social gatherings or parties at 10 Downing Street during the Covid-19 or Coronavirus or Corona lockdowns. A report by  civil servant Sue Gray criticised some gatherings there.  Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use in Eikoku News Digest, Doitsu News Digest, Japan Digest. Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic Start: 05 April 2022 Duration: Unlimited. Low $$.

2HN5X76.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Worldwide TV use for a nice $$$.  This shot has been selling a lot lately.  Not a great photo but access is sometimes the biggest factor.  Not usual to be able to bring a camera into a courtroom but I had access on a weekend for an assignment and was able to take some snaps of the empty room.  The room was dim and I only had a Nikon flash and no tripod.

interior-of-a-united-states-federal-appe

• Love 4

Shot during 2019, London's Floating Garden Barge Square. Five from shoot had been zoomed, some multiple times. RM, a welcomed mid $$.

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 25,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 01 May 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Duration : 1 Month, UK Edition & Worldwide Licenses

london-uk-26th-may-2019-the-unique-float