Images sold in April 2023

On 12/04/2023 at 01:13, Avpics said:

Very low $$ for Editorial digital use, multi placement in videos, articles, ebooks, social channels or blog. Worldwide lifetime placement rights, in perpetuity

the-jacksons-performing-at-the-fantasia-pop-festival-in-promenade-park-maldon-essex-uk-guitarist-tito-jackson-and-marlon-jackson-2JDDR5X.jpg

Impressive image!  Well done!!

Rick

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Hardly worth posting. Low $, distributor sale. and image given away forever.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 March 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Italy,Editorial website

male-satin-bowerbird-ptilonorhynchus-vio

Edited by cbimages
  • Love 2
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, cbimages said:

Hardly worth posting. Low $, distributor sale. and image given away forever.
Duration: In perpetuity Italy,Editorial website

male-satin-bowerbird-ptilonorhynchus-vio

Such a difficult picture to get, valued at $. It's soul destroying.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

A rare weekend sale (for me) and not for a P.U.  U.S. web use for low to mid $$.  Moonrise over a frozen Lake Louise in Banff, Canada.

canada-alberta-banff-banff-national-park

Great shot. Mine is a bit more mundane, at 0.1 chance of awesome on that aesthetics site.

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/BM56J4/belle-fourche-south-dakota-sd-geographic-geographical-center-centre-BM56J4.jpg

Educational book. Editorial print + digital use. Up to DPS inside. Mid $$ as well.

wim

• Love 2

The Electoral Commission uses an electronic billboard in Manchester, UK, to inform people that voters in England will need to show voter ID in future. People in England will need to show photo ID in order to vote in person at the local elections on 4th May, 2023. The government intends this measure to help stop voter fraud. People who oppose the new measure think it will make it harder for some people to vote. Voters will have to show a photo ID to get their ballot paper in polling stations at local elections, police and crime commissioner elections, and parliamentary by-elections. $

2PGA2JF.jpg

17 hours ago, gvallee said:

Such a difficult picture to get, valued at $. It's soul destroying.

For sure Gen. Except this one not so hard. Bower in the garden right outside the Botanic Garden in Coffs Harbour, bird quite used to people. I sat on the grass for half an hour early morning and he did a few bower repairs. Hand held 300mm IS + 1.4 extender and flash as bower very shaded. We also have a bower next door, less than 12 inches from our boundary fence at home, but the old "Blackie", who was so tame he would come when called, was killed by a local cat. But one of his sons now changed and decided to build in exactly the same spot. I was feeding him chopped apple or pear each morning before we came to Bali, and he was getting used to me calling and throwing the food. Neighbour feeds him grapes, and said he's getting tamer.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, cbimages said:

For sure Gen. Except this one not so hard. Bower in the garden right outside the Botanic Garden in Coffs Harbour, bird quite used to people. I sat on the grass for half an hour early morning and he did a few bower repairs. Hand held 300mm IS + 1.4 extender and flash as bower very shaded. We also have a bower next door, less than 12 inches from our boundary fence at home, but the old "Blackie", who was so tame he would come when called, was killed by a local cat. But one of his sons now changed and decided to build in exactly the same spot. I was feeding him chopped apple or pear each morning before we came to Bali, and he was getting used to me calling and throwing the food. Neighbour feeds him grapes, and said he's getting tamer.

Good on you. I haven't seen one in ages, only Great Bowerbirds ones. Gosh do they look ackward when they hop around!

So you're back in Bali now? Lots of problems there right now with some refugees/runaways of a certain nation...

• Love 1

3 hours ago, gvallee said:

Good on you. I haven't seen one in ages, only Great Bowerbirds ones. Gosh do they look ackward when they hop around!

So you're back in Bali now? Lots of problems there right now with some refugees/runaways of a certain nation...

Yes, too many from that place and working illegally etc and not respecting local culture/customs. Mostly congregate in a couple of areas so not affecting us. I'm in 2 minds, because really, who wants to go home to the circumstances they'd find themselves in! But they way they act and dress as well as doing jobs that should be done by locals who are desperate for work........

46 minutes ago, cbimages said:

Yes, too many from that place and working illegally etc and not respecting local culture/customs. Mostly congregate in a couple of areas so not affecting us. I'm in 2 minds, because really, who wants to go home to the circumstances they'd find themselves in! But they way they act and dress as well as doing jobs that should be done by locals who are desperate for work........

Having said that, you don't need to go far to see bad behaviour. I once was at Devil's Marbles, NT. A foreign couple climbed up the boulders at sunrise. When the orb appeared on the horizon, the girl undressed, did the splits upside down, positioned herself strategically  and proclaimed 'the sun is shining out of my ar*e'. Even so quaint. Must have been the devil making her do that. Kudos for the gymnastics but was coming here for the love of nature or Instagram??

Enjoy your stay and the diving. Keep us posted.

Edited by gvallee

My local village cricket green has been quite good to me. Mid $$.

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).
Start: 12 April 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

A father and son watch a village cricket match on the village green at Rotherfield Greys, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire Stock Photo

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Cresswell Crags. $

Duration: In perpetuity Czech Republic,Editorial website

creswell-crags-limestone-gorge-derbyshir

• Love 1
  • Like 2