Images sold in April 2023

An oldie but repeat seller. Decent $$. Direct licence
Usage: Editorial client.Editorial print and digital use,Any size.Excludes advertising.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 19 April 2023
End: 19 April 2048

a-venomous-female-redback-spider-latrode

• Love 3
  • Like 3

A person carries a placard at a Black Lives Matter protest in central Manchester, England, United Kingdom on June 6, 2020, attended by many thousands of protesters, in solidarity with the protesters in the USA regarding the death of George Floyd. Floyd, an African-American man, who died in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, on May 25, 2020, while being arrested by 4 police officers after a shop assistant alleged he tried to pay with a counterfeit $20 bill. Country: Worldwide Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Start: 18 April 2023 Duration: Unlimited.

Mid $$ so very welcome. I love demo placards with simple, clear text like this and effort has gone into making this one. 

2BX9NX2.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, cbimages said:

An oldie but repeat seller. Decent $$. Direct licence
Usage: Editorial client.Editorial print and digital use,Any size.Excludes advertising.
Start: 19 April 2023
End: 19 April 2048

a-venomous-female-redback-spider-latrode

That looks somewhat similar to our Black Widow spider in the US. The red is on the belly in the shape of an hourglass. I wonder if the two spiders are related. Ours are poisonous, but usually not deadly. Great shot!

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Betty LaRue said:

That looks somewhat similar to our Black Widow spider in the US. The red is on the belly in the shape of an hourglass. I wonder if the two spiders are related. Ours are poisonous, but usually not deadly. Great shot!

Same with ours Betty, venomous but not deadly. My father got bitten on the face many years ago, got a nasty swelling that was painful and had a headache, shivery etc for a couple of days, but then OK. Like to live in and around the house, we just relocate them to the back yard.

• Love 1

T7YE33.jpg

The front/side of Fenwick New Bond Street, taken 2019

Usage: Advertising and promotion.  All Media, Worldwide and In Perpetuity.
Media: Website, app and social media
57 MB
5472 x 3648 pixels 
4 MB compressed
Start: 18 April 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

High $$

Carol

• Love 3

15 hours ago, cbimages said:

Same with ours Betty, venomous but not deadly. My father got bitten on the face many years ago, got a nasty swelling that was painful and had a headache, shivery etc for a couple of days, but then OK. Like to live in and around the house, we just relocate them to the back yard.

I looked them up, and I do believe they are related. I saw one named like yours, & it also referenced keyword black wido..wasn’t sure if the person forgot the w or if meant to. Very interesting. I’m one of those nutters with inquiring need-to-know minds.:D

• Love 1

Manchester, UK, 21st May, 2022. “Stand with Ukraine” anti-war rally city centre march, a protest about the Russian invasion of Ukraine in Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News.   Editorial use. Just into $$. This protest has happened every Saturday since Russia invaded in 2022.

2J98B9M.jpg

• Like 1

Just into $$. 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 March 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.

the-rutland-arms-dirty-duck-mucky-duck-p

• Like 3

A woman looks at hundreds of supportive notes, pictures, flags and anti racist messages on the giant  Manchester United player  Marcus Rashford mural in Withington, Manchester, England, United Kingdom, that was vandalised  with abusive graffiti after England's Euro2020 football loss on July 11th, 2021. The mural was created by French-born street artist Akse P19 on the wall of the Coffee House Cafe on Copson Street. Marcus Rashford is a Manchester United football player. Akse fully repaired the damaged mural by 13th July, 2021.

Country: Worldwide Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only Industry sector: Education Start: 21 April 2023 Duration: Unlimited. Nearly mid $$.   Usually there were a lot of people looking at this or bringing fresh items to add. By spending many hours there on different days I got this of just one person looking at the impressive collection. Some people came hundreds of miles to see this.

2G7P76X.jpg

I had 3   1$  sales this morning ( not worth showing them ) but not had this licence before. I don't normally get   very low price sales  but does anyone know what DOOH is ? Might try to opt out of it if possible.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 21 April 2023
Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

Miss Rigby has returned! She on a brand new stone bench and the bird's nest has also returned. 

eleanor-rigby-statue-in-liverpool-restor

Oops -- sorry. I but this image up in the wrong post. It hasn't sold yet. 

Edited by Ed Rooney
  • Love 1