Images sold in February 2023

Cirque du Soleil, Las Vegas. I first saw them in Quebec and have been enthralled ever since. 

las-vegas-nevada-20-february-2015-a-musi

Web & social media editorial use. $ But I really love the image and am happy it sold. I'd just gotten my Oly mirrorless before the trip and had it in my purse. They encouraged the audience to take photos and I loved how well my little camera did in low light.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Attendees of the march and rally at Hyde Park, London, England, UK, 1979 Gay Pride, which had the theme: 'Stonewall 69 Gay Pride 79'. $.

Later on I was Manchester Gay Centre's one paid employee from 1985 to 1989, a busy period.

2GAD964.jpg

• Love 2

Usage: Personal use, Stampe, cartoline e regali personali o materiale di ispirazione per artisti. Solo per uso non commerciale, vietata la rivendita.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
57 MB
5697 x 3474 pixels
4 MB compressed
Start: 10 February 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

low $$

Palaces in the historic center of Verona city- Veneto region, northern Italy, cityscape of Verona city

Centro storico veronese immagini e fotografie stock ad alta ...

Edited by lorenza
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Royal Corps of Transport cast and painted badge. 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 250,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: Spot size
Start: 01 March 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Duration: 2 months

$$

cast-and-coloured-crest-of-the-now-disba

• Like 2

a slow month for me but a high ( !!!!! )  $  sale is better than nothing at the moment

TRNFBF

Plumpton racecourse

Usage: Editorial, Images to be used in an editorial context across website, associated micro sites and social channels. As per Contract
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 13 February 2023

• Like 1

2H74DKM.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Impressions, cartes et cadeaux ou référence aux artistes. Usage non commercial uniquement. Non destinée à la revente.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
93 MB
4943 x 6590 pixels 
3 MB compressed
Start: 14 February 2023

Carol

• Love 2

Two so far, both:-

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 09 February 2023
Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

My reward:  $1.24 gross for each!!

front-facade-of-the-london-coliseum-theatre-on-st-martins-lane-home-of-the-english-national-opera-covent-garden-london-england-uk-2KHPJMT.jpg

front-facade-of-the-london-coliseum-theatre-on-st-martins-lane-home-of-the-english-national-opera-covent-garden-london-england-uk-2KHPJHN.jpg

• Like 1

Mid $$ EU Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 16-February-2023 ; Duration: Unlimited

protesters-take-to-the-streets-as-parliament-resumed-after-summer-recess-with-new-prime-minister-boris-johnson-debating-no-deal-brexit-and-prorogue-WKDYG4.jpg

• Like 1