Images sold in February 2023

2 hours ago, Robert M Estall said:

Yep Betty, that looks like the real thing. Strong taste and smell of cinnamon as I recall. I liked it but we didn't cry out for another. Dad grew so many strawberries and raspberries that we consumed frequent and vast quantities fresh and preserved. The area north a few miles from Kingston yielded a lot of wild blueberries which made great pies and pancakes. The ones we eat to-day in England are cultivated, huge and only a shadow of their wild cousins in terms of taste. I miss the childhood wild ones but don't miss the merciless deer flies which went with the picking

I have a secret. I use less pumpkin in my pie than the recipe calls for, making it less strong and more tasty. My family has done this for many decades, starting with my grandmother. Otherwise, I wouldn’t care for pumpkin pie. 

On 01/02/2023 at 08:35, VbFolly said:

Off to a quick start this month.

Low $$ for this image of lettuces growing in a cold frame.

Website, app, social media or blog, ROW

lettuces-and-other-salad-leaf-plants-gro

A very stylish cold frame, is it yours?

3 hours ago, Bryan said:

A very stylish cold frame, is it yours?

Sadly not. It belongs to my cousin - her husband loves both gardening and woodwork. He has an amazing greenhouse as well, which is full of colourful flowering plants. I'm always very envious.

low $

Image use: Editorial; Details of use: Editorial website; Image Size: Any size; Duration: In perpetuity; Country: Worldwide; Industry sector: Travel & tourism; Additional Details: Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity; Infringement. Website use.

Sunset at Maslin Beach near Adelaide, South Australia.  Maslin's is Australia's first official nude beach. Stock Photo

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, PuffinsPictures said:

low $

Image use: Editorial; Details of use: Editorial website; Image Size: Any size; Duration: In perpetuity; Country: Worldwide; Industry sector: Travel & tourism; Additional Details: Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity; Infringement. Website use.

Sunset at Maslin Beach near Adelaide, South Australia.  Maslin's is Australia's first official nude beach. Stock Photo

Sounds the same as my two. I hadn't noticed "infringement" in the description. Rather disappointing that they are only being charged the usual low fee for a website use. And it also shows as "uncleared".

Paulette

Exactly mid $$. Got 24% of fee, assumed a distributor licence, but info shows infringement, so a bit confused why I don't get 40%
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 28 February 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Infringement. Website use
peacock-mantis-shrimp-odontodactylus-scy

• Like 3

Bellapais Abbey, Cyprus.

Usage: Editorial, Editorial use on Websites, apps, social media and blogs www.forces.net & Social Media
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 27 February 2023
Duration: Unlimited

$$

bellapais-abbey-on-the-kyrenia-range-tur

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).
Start: 27 February 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

Mid $$

World War II monument at Bjerkvik, at road E10 Narvikfjord, in memoriam of battle of Narvik in 1940, Norway Stock Photo

• Love 1

Low $$ The Guardian few days ago.

road-sign-pointing-to-twatt-mainland-of-

$

Country: Spain ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-January-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Spain,Editorial website

two-glasses-of-albario-wine-in-combarro-

• Like 1

Just below mid $$ direct licence
Usage: Editorial print + digital use. inside.One time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 28 February 2023
Duration: Unlimited

sap-sucking-slug-elysia-marginata-previo

• Love 1
  • Like 3

4 licenses on the last day.

x3 from pseudo containing what I hate shooting but is typical editorial stuff

x1 Australian shot which is fast becoming my best seller

This image below has been for sale on Alamy for 14 years...

UK Media, design & publishing - $

BE4DK1.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Reported on the last day of February, was expected. One of 3 licensed from a shoot outside London's Royal Courts of Justice on a cold mid December day. RM, low $$.

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, Media: Editorial website, Industry sector: Media, design & publishing, Image Size: Any size, Start: 17 January 2023, One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

london-uk-12th-december-2022-outside-roy

• Like 1