Images sold in June 2022

stanford-university-gates-to-the-main-quad-on-the-east-west-axis-lomita-KGAJA7.jpg

Worldwide Editorial web use in any and all owned digital channels Website, app and social media - Unlimited

Low $

Has anybody found out yet where these are being used?

wim

edit: found it - Polish daily newspaper

Edited by wiskerke
  • Like 1

I thought 26¢ was low for an image at the beginning of the year but this takes the cake so far.  Just 11¢ for this.

Usage: Editorial, Use in syndicated editorial news features, single context only. Includes archive rights in-perpetuity.
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: Unlimited
Insert: more than 25
Placement: National
Image Size: up to full area
Start: 15 June 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

Rock water feature or fountain in a home or residential garden. Stock Photo

Three sales this month for only a total of $13!  This is getting to micro-stock levels for me.

Rick

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Country: Australia ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic - $$

Willie, an ex racing horse well known on TV and radio, had originally been put out to grass at a nearby station, but didn't get along with the other horses, so took off and adopted the hotel as his base where he would enter daily for a chat, a nuzzle and a drink at the bar. Kookynie, Western Australia

2HWGF8K.jpg

• Love 3

Manchester, UK, 7th June, 2022. A North bound train arriving at Platform 14, Piccadilly Train Station, Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. The Rail, Maritime and Transport (RMT) union has told members to prepare to “shut down the rail system” with strikes planned on 21st, 23rd and 25th June, 2022. The RMT Union is protesting at job cuts and the lack of a pay offer. As UK inflation increases trade unions are asking for bigger pay settlements. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News.  $

2JBNXT0.jpg

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, wiskerke said:

edit: found it - Polish daily newspaper

Was it one called Jutarni list, or something along those lines? I had a usage in there that after nearly a year has never shown up in my sales, but the image is listed (but never actually sold) on another site, so I can't get Alamy to chase for it. So they've had a nice freebie off me!

1 hour ago, Cal said:

Was it one called Jutarni list, or something along those lines? I had a usage in there that after nearly a year has never shown up in my sales, but the image is listed (but never actually sold) on another site, so I can't get Alamy to chase for it. So they've had a nice freebie off me!

That's the advantage of low fees! Freebies are no big deal anymore 😂

No it's a big national independent paper. Second largest according to Wikipedia.

wim

Usage: Marketing package, Use in a single marketing campaign, worldwide (excludes advertising). This package is for a marketing campaign for promoting a business.
Start: 17 June 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

$$$

The Blue Coat Boy statue stands in Cross Street, commemorating the Blue Coat School that stood on the site until 1879. Basingstoke, UK

the-blue-coat-boy-statue-stands-in-cross

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 16/06/2022 at 06:42, Michael Ventura said:

Taiwan magazine use for mid $$.  Chef Jose Andes in his test kitchen in Washington DC

chef-jos-andrs-jose-andres-in-his-test-k

Nice Portrait Michael,

I am Jealous, have wished to photograph Andes for a while.

Chuck

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Chuck Nacke said:

Nice Portrait Michael,

I am Jealous, have wished to photograph Andes for a while.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck,  I have had the luck to photograph him three times now!

Edited by Michael Ventura