Images sold in June 2022

4 hours ago, Chuck Nacke said:

Low $$, but nice to see one of my old favorites licensed

2A8R80R    What am I doing wrong, cannot get the image over?

Chuck

Here you go Chuck

school-boys-on-a-dirt-street-in-narodych

Edited by ReeRay
  • Love 1

Graffiti on a wall Manchester, England, UK, says: " Covid Hoax Is Radiation Poisening (sic)". False claim virus is a cover-up for radiation sickness.    I'm hoping the artists in my area improve their spelling. $

2HK1DHN.jpg

• Love 1

A Sunday Personal Use for the standard U.S. amount $$.  This is an ice cream shop where my dad once hung out as a teenager in Cairo, Egypt.  I made it a point to find it once I heard it still was there.  First time sale!

egypt-cairo-restaurant-dining-groppi-swe

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Love 5

13 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

A Sunday Personal Use for the standard U.S. amount $$.  This is an ice cream shop where my dad once hung out as a teenager in Cairo, Egypt.  I made it a point to find it once I heard it still was there.  First time sale!

egypt-cairo-restaurant-dining-groppi-swe

Looks like a nice place. You're lucky it was still there. In Vancouver it would have been turned into a Starbucks.

Just wondering, did you add some motion blur to the figure in the doorway? I'm never sure how much to blur people in situations like that.

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

Looks like a nice place. You're lucky it was still there. In Vancouver it would have been turned into a Starbucks.

Just wondering, did you add some motion blur to the figure in the doorway? I'm never sure how much to blur people in situations like that.

Yes same here in DC, with Starbucks.  I had a tripod with me so, yes, a slow enough shutter speed for the blur in the shot, nothing added later.

• Love 1

Manchester, UK. 11th June, 2022. Some 80,000 music fans head to Parklife festival, Heaton Park, Manchester, England, United Kingdom, for the two day event. Lively fans join a queue to travel from the city centre to the festival by bus. The advertised performers include: Tyler, The Creator, Megan Thee Stallion, Loyle Carner, Bicep, Chase & Status, and Central Cee. The two day admission tickets, now sold out, were £137. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News.   Several for $.

2JCA8ME.jpg

2JCA8GA.jpg

2JCA99C.jpg

• Love 1

A collection of old, vintage black and white family photographic prints.  Country: Worldwide Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).      Mid $$. Getting the old photo drawer to earn its keep. I may have more.

2AFF61C.jpg

• Love 3

Eddie Stobart HGV on M6 motorway. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

Eddie Stobart HGV on M6 motorway. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Repeat use in all print and digital marketing communications by all Departments, over 10 years, includes any promotional pritn and digitial applications. Excludes Advertising
Industry sector: Government (local, regional, national)
Start: 13 June 2022
End: 13 June 2032

This is the second sale of an Eddie Stobart HGV image this month (two different images).

Edited by Stan Pritchard
  • Love 1

On 13/06/2022 at 03:25, Michael Ventura said:

Yes same here in DC, with Starbucks.  I had a tripod with me so, yes, a slow enough shutter speed for the blur in the shot, nothing added later.

About 1/8 or 1/4?

Edited by spacecadet

41 minutes ago, spacecadet said:
On 12/06/2022 at 22:25, Michael Ventura said:

About 1/8 or 1/4?

Edited 36 minutes ago by spacecadet

Without looking at the metadata, I would guess 1/4

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 14-June-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity

oil-and-gas-technician-doing-maintenance-on-a-pumpjack-2APJR6X.jpg

• Love 3

Presentation.

Reg Turnill in a rocket-powered Sinclair C5, BROHP Charterhouse conference, 2007.

file-picture-reg-turnill-1915-2013-aerospace-correspondent-for-over-D37R4N.jpg

My last licence with a limited duration was on April 7th. If something has changed in that respect I think we should be told.
Should, but won't be.
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Ah never thought of metadata. I must still be basically analogue.

I just looked up the metadata and it says it was 1/3 of sec at f9.   I didn't realize that my Nikon (D700) shot at .3 of a second.

Edited by Michael Ventura

2 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

I just looked up the metadata and it says it was 1/3 of sec at f9.   I didn't realize that my Nikon (D700) shot at .3 of a second.

Oh they do all sorts of daft fractions. You probably can't set it yourself but the camera does what it likes.

Iphones show some bonkers shutter speeds. I had 1/33 today. Last week was 1/769.😐

• Love 1

Couple Low  ¢¢.😭  

this is pretty much all i am getting so far this month, well also a refund,😭 and a 3 year old Infringement that will be billed just as normal 😠

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, Website and Social media, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity
Media: Website, app and social media Placement: Any - print inside, electronic, online
Duration: In perpetuity

tourist-walking-on-main-street-of-colour

lansdowne-farmers-market-in-ottawa-veget

Mid $$

Country: Japan ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-May-2022 ; End: 01-May-2027 ;
   Additional Details: Japan,Book, print and/or e-book

nave-of-the-st-pierre-cathedral-geneva-s