Images sold in June 2022

8 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Forgive the extras but 4 in one day is a bit of a spurt for me. Details from Net Revenue because SUMMARY OF IMAGES SOLD IS STILL BROKEN AFTER A FORTNIGHT.🤬

$$$ "Cumbria and Lake District" magazine, cover, cropped to portrait obvs.

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ; Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ; Print run: up to 10,000 ; Placement: Front cover ; Start: 01-July-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
Additional Details: Print run: 11,000; One time use - print and any digital accompanying in context re-use of the article

market-place-carlisle-cumbria-england-GT7R03.jpg

Great shot for a cover - well done.
Shame about the renewed image - everything going "in perpetuity" -a cheaper unfortunate sign of the times - cheaper and downward.

• Thanks 1

P71D78.jpg

Greater flamingos (Phoenicopterus roseus) feeding at Estanyets de Can Marroig salt marsh (Ses Salines Natural Park, Formentera, Balearic Islands, Spain)

Published online here (and maybe printed version too...anyone have seen it?): https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/06/formentera-what-its-like-to-visit-ibizas-peaceful-little-sister-16757549/ 

Usage: Editorial

Media: Newspaper - national

Print run: up to 2 million

Placement: Inside and online

Image Size: 1/4 page

Start: 06 June 2022

One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

Only $. No final date. Disgusting fee, but it could have been worse seeing others reports :(

• Love 1

Closing June sales….two images with the same licence details:

Usage: Editorial

Media: Book, print and/or e-book

Print run: up to 5,000

Placement: Inside

Image Size: 1 page

Start: 01 May 2022

End: 01 May 2027

Spain,Book, print and/or e-book

Distribution sales. Different fees though, low $$ gross each. Netting only 24%, keeps me in the $ :(

Maybe two different clients. Would love to find the books.

Underwater view of a female scuba diver among Neptune seagrass (Posidonia oceanica) meadow in Ses Salines Natural Park (Mediterranean sea, Spain) 

The diver is my other half. She says I sell her too cheaply :(

2H6KX5A.jpg

Recently sprouted beech trees in Hayedo de Montejo Beech, one of the most meridional beech forests in Europe (Montejo de la Sierra, Madrid, Spain)

RARK18.jpg

• Love 1

On 30/06/2022 at 14:16, sooth said:

I got a similar license.

Somebody brought an image several months ago for  very low $ and have used it every chance they could to illustrate breaking news about that subject featured in that photo. The photo is an RM image, but forced to sell as RF with the terms "repeat use" and either a thousand year end date, or in perpetuity. 

I didn't even notice the thousand year end date until you mentioned it. My photos are all RM. 😐

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
On 16/06/2022 at 08:11, wiskerke said:
stanford-university-gates-to-the-main-quad-on-the-east-west-axis-lomita-KGAJA7.jpg

Worldwide Editorial web use in any and all owned digital channels Website, app and social media - Unlimited

Low $

Has anybody found out yet where these are being used?

wim

edit: found it - Polish daily newspaper

I had a similar educational image for similar price that month and figured it was for some article about ranking colleges.  

Finally popped up on Google search. It was for this website, your image, mine, and  a dozen others

https://www.designnews.com/industry/top-graduate-engineering-programs/gallery?slide=14

https://www.designnews.com/industry/top-graduate-engineering-programs

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sooth said:

I had a similar educational image for similar price that month and figured it was for some article about ranking colleges.  

Finally popped up on Google search. It was for this website, your image, mine, and  a dozen others

https://www.designnews.com/industry/top-graduate-engineering-programs/gallery?slide=14

https://www.designnews.com/industry/top-graduate-engineering-programs

Well spotted! Thank you!

wim

• Like 1