Images sold in June 2022

Media: Website, app and social media - $$

Very pleased to license this image of Arnhem Land, a remote Aboriginal area requiring permits, 4WD vehicle and grit to get there. 675km of very corrugated dirt road. We did damage the bus bar, not the liquid type, but inside our invertor with the vibrations. $$ won't pay for the repairs but it's a nice sale anyway. Fabulous wild scenery over there. So so wild. We were camped on top of this cliff.

2CN4K9B.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 1

On 21/06/2022 at 02:16, VbFolly said:

Thanks, Betty. Yes, it's a small butterfly. It's interesting how there are similar species all over the world. We also have a white that people call a cabbage white, because its caterpillars eat cabbages (though that's not it's real name). The black tips on this holly blue show it's a female.

I didn’t know that distinction for females. It’s most likely the case for my cabbage whites. Hmm. Yours, the blue color of it, is much more beautiful than my cabbage white’s washed-out color.

Ah, well.

Manchester, UK, 19th June, 2022. Performers and artists get ready for the Manchester Day Parade, Manchester, England, United Kingdom. Organisers say: "Over 1,500 performers and artists from local communities bring Manchester city centre to life in a fantastic display of colour, sound and movement. An audience of more than 60,000 are wowed by the incredible day of amazing structures, vibrant costumes and pulsating music and dance". Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $

2JD9BT4.jpg

• Like 1

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Stampe, cartoline e regali personali o materiale di ispirazione per artisti. Solo per uso non commerciale, vietata la rivendita.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 18 June 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

With this sale, which could be soon refunded, I've now had a total of 16 sales of this type of image (packs of medication) all PU. Of these 16 sales, 8 have been refunded for obvious reasons.

What continues to puzzle me is what use these images have for PU. Any ideas?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. Pack of Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Stampe, cartoline e regali personali o materiale di ispirazione per artisti. Solo per uso non commerciale, vietata la rivendita.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 18 June 2022

With this sale, which could be soon refunded, I've now had a total of 16 sales of this type of image (packs of medication) all PU. Of these 16 sales, 8 have been refunded for obvious reasons.

What continues to puzzle me is what use these images have for PU. Any ideas?

Someone is using it as a model for some art/part of a photo composite.   I've seen the same basic text in Spanish, and it wasn't refunded. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rebecca Ore said:

Someone is using it as a model for some art/part of a photo composite.   I've seen the same basic text in Spanish, and it wasn't refunded. 

Many thanks, Rebecca, You've solved something which has puzzled me for some time.

Edited by Stan Pritchard
mistake corrected

38 minutes ago, Nodvandigtid said:

Great shot AVP - captures the occasion so well, with the Royal family visible on the balcony. Hopefully a good few sales in the years ahead with that one. Well done. 

Thank you. That one was from 2017, when thankfully the ducks aligned. It isn't always possible to get round to the Palace in the short few minutes after The Mall is opened to the public after Trooping the Colour, and of course the weather needs to play its part and raised mobile phones and flags are welcome to play their part but not block the view.

Waberer's Optimum Solution HGV. M6 Motorway Southbound carriageway, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Waberer's Optimum Solution HGV. M6 Motorway Southbound carriageway, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 24 June 2022

• Like 1

Manchester, UK, 19th June, 2022. Performers and artists get ready for the Manchester Day Parade, Manchester, England, United Kingdom. Organisers say: "Over 1,500 performers and artists from local communities bring Manchester city centre to life in a fantastic display of colour, sound and movement. An audience of more than 60,000 are wowed by the incredible day of amazing structures, vibrant costumes and pulsating music and dance". Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $

2JD99NF.jpg

• Like 1

Shipwreck on Hunstanton beach. Mid $$.

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 24 June 2022

shipwreck-of-the-steam-fishing-trawler-r

• Love 3

R72PCG.jpg

Nice surprise after return from holiday - $$$

130 MB
8256 x 5504 pixels 
6 MB compressed
Licence covers use within the pre-title sequence across four episodes, world all media (Excl. theatrical) 10 years.

2DYBPAD.jpg

4 MB
1421 x 935 pixels 

Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media. - $

Carol

• Love 2
  • Like 1

A personal use sale for low $$. Nice to see this drop in this evening, as I only took the photo yesterday, and uploaded as reportage.

Armed Forces Day, June 25th, 2022. Farringdon village, Hampshire, England, UK. A convoy of military vehicles travelled across part of Hampshire as part of official Armed Forces Day celebrations, to give people the chance to show their appreciation to the men and women who make up the Armed Forces Community. Pictured: a contingent of Falklands veterans riding motorbikes as members of the Royal British Legion Riders branch, to mark the 40th Anniversary of the Falklands War.

armed-forces-day-june-25th-2022-farringd

• Love 4