Images sold in June 2022

On 16/06/2022 at 19:42, Allan Bell said:

Can you spare a dime?

Allan

Alan sorry i can't spare a dime...My pic sold $1.28 gross and the cheapest box of Breadcrumbs at Woolworths is $2.00 AU

so the breadcrumbs are worth more than i can afford...If you're rolling in Dough i'll put the bite on you for a couple of sangers....😃 Thanks mate

6 hours ago, gvallee said:

Yippie! Mid $$$ for a ROW single marketing campaign

K0KNA7.jpg

I do like to see your pictures, they are like a free guided tour of Aus.

About time you got a decent reward. Wishing you many more.

• Love 3

5 minutes ago, Dave Richards said:

I do like to see your pictures, they are like a free guided tour of Aus.

About time you got a decent reward. Wishing you many more.

Aww Thank you

Manchester, UK, 18th February, 2022.  A humorous mural featuring UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson on the old Debenhams store in central Manchester, UK, has been vandalised twice so far with graffiti. Produced by 'Foka Wolf', a street artist, the mural has Boris Johnson's head, wearing a party hat, on top of an image of an armed police officer. There is a police investigation into parties at 10 Downing Street during the Covid-19 lockdowns. The artist has mentioned what he sees as the Government's 'double standards'. People walk past the mural. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News.  $$

2HP4KG8.jpg

• Love 1

$$$ but distro

Country: Japan ; Usage: Editorial ; Media: Internal newsletter ; Print run: Unlimited ; Start: 01-May-2022 ; End: 01-May-2027 ;
Additional Details: Japan,Internal newsletter

the-pantheon-by-henry-flitcroft-c18-and-bristol-high-cross-stourhead-DBF059.jpg

As I recall the National Trust tried to get this removed but it was taken from the right of way. They don't yet own the actual air.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

On 19/06/2022 at 03:04, VbFolly said:

UK magazine use, reported on Saturday unusually. Holly blue butterfly, low $$.

holly-blue-butterfly-celastrina-argiolus

Wonderful shot of a beautiful butterfly. I can tell it’s a small one, because it’s made just like a couple we have over here that aren’t very big, just different colors. The dark tips on yours reminds me of our Cabbage Whites, with a similar wing tip.

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Wonderful! You deserve it Gen!!  You work so hard at this stock biz!

Thank you Michael. I'm not sure I work hard at it. I take lots of photos yes, but it can be weeks to feel like editing them. Then I upload 3 batches in a row...

Great Northern Air Ambulance Service Helicopter, Eurocopter AS365 Dauphin N2, Registration G-NHAC. 

Great Northern Air Ambulance Service Helicopter, Eurocopter AS365 Dauphin N2, Registration G-NHAC. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 20 June 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

For this sale I get a whole $1.43 gross. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Wonderful shot of a beautiful butterfly. I can tell it’s a small one, because it’s made just like a couple we have over here that aren’t very big, just different colors. The dark tips on yours reminds me of our Cabbage Whites, with a similar wing tip.

Thanks, Betty. Yes, it's a small butterfly. It's interesting how there are similar species all over the world. We also have a white that people call a cabbage white, because its caterpillars eat cabbages (though that's not it's real name). The black tips on this holly blue show it's a female.

I had a nice one today, but given that I have all 4 photos that cover the subject, I'll be keeping my trap shut about the details. 😁

• Love 1

52 minutes ago, gvallee said:

$1.42

C37KP7.jpg

I had one of those price sales drop in yesterday.

Rural rubbish bins Yarmouth Isle of Wight Hampshire England

rural-rubbish-bins-yarmouth-isle-of-wight-hampshire-england-DJYK99.jpg

Duration: In perpetuity Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell

1 minute ago, Allan Bell said:

I had one of those price sales drop in yesterday.

Rural rubbish bins Yarmouth Isle of Wight Hampshire England

rural-rubbish-bins-yarmouth-isle-of-wight-hampshire-england-DJYK99.jpg

Allan

Yes, same details. 

Just now, gvallee said:

Yes, same details. 

I have a load of images ready and waiting to load up to Alamy and just do not have the heart or willing to do it. Lot of other waiting processing not being seen to either.

Allan

Manchester, UK, 19th June, 2022. The Juba do Leão group, a Manchester based drum and dance collective. The group says:  "Where the head, hands and feet of Northwest England meet the body, soul and spirit of Northeast Brazil." Performers and artists take part in the Manchester Day Parade, Manchester, England, United Kingdom.  Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $

2JD9BY6.jpg

• Love 1

Manchester, UK, 21st June, 2022.  Train times information board at Piccadilly Railway Station, Manchester, UK, is emptier than usual as a national rail strike starts. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News.  $

2JDGXFG.jpg