I’ve lost my options

As of this morning, when I click to go to My Dashboard, I don’t get it or any of my other drop down options. Instead, I get a drop down for a BUYER, with a cheery “Hi There”. The headings are my downloads, my purchases, etc. nothing I do gets me my stuff.

The only way I got to My Dashboard was by going to my Internet browsing history.

I guess I’m no longer a contributor, but now a buyer. 😡😡🤨

Anybody else?

3 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

As of this morning, when I click to go to My Dashboard, I don’t get it or any of my other drop down options. Instead, I get a drop down for a BUYER, with a cheery “Hi There”. The headings are my downloads, my purchases, etc. nothing I do gets me my stuff.

The only way I got to My Dashboard was by going to my Internet browsing history.

Anybody else?

Hi Betty, same here but if you click on Contributor Homepage you can log in on the drop down there.

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, sb photos said:

I click on my Dashboard bookmark as usual, all is normal.

From the bookmark yes, all is normal for me too. But not from the main Alamy front page. 

5 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Anybody else?

Instead of seeing "My account" option and a dropdown menu to go to "Contributor dashboard" as usual, I can see "Account".

When click on "Account" there's a drop down menu to my account and I need to click on "Account overview". Then I can see "My account" and after that  

there's an option for "Contributor dashboard".

Some two - three more extra steps to my daily routine...

Sigh

4 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

I'll buy one of your pics, Betty, if you buy one of mine. 

I have the same change but if I go up to the menu on the upper right I can select Dashboard. 

I’ll buy one of your pasta dishes, you can buy one of my pies. Then we’ll meet up and have a fine meal. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dave Nelson said:

..... But I noticed that my cleared balance will be paid on JANUARY 1?  Should be December?

Sometimes it seems like the wheels are falling off...

As we're into December your payment for the month (if you have one due) will already be in progress. Any funds that come in from then onwards will be paid out in January, as stated.

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

As we're into December your payment for the month (if you have one due) will already be in progress. Any funds that come in from then onwards will be paid out in January, as stated.

Correct.  Late last night my Dashboard indicated that my cleared balance of $$$ would be paid on January 1.  

This morning it was fixed, cleared balance 0, as it should be.

Logging in seems to have gone pear shaped. It is impossible from an older ipad and takes several attempts to get to the contributor dashboard on a mac running latest OS. I've used both safari and firefox as browsers ... hope the info helps the Alamy coders!

• Like 1

It would be good to have this cleared up. If an IT mistake then surely not too hard to sort out by now.

Maybe this is intentional and we will be offered something to buy. Or perhaps 'offered' is the wrong word?

That's my conspiracy theory for weekend discussion.....get a few beers in first😃

• Like 1

Click on "My Account" on the top right a second time and you'll get to the normal sell dashboard page - I had the same experience today - it took a little experimentation to get to the normal page, but that workedd. 

• Thanks 1

On 03/12/2021 at 11:59, Marianne said:

Click on "My Account" on the top right a second time and you'll get to the normal sell dashboard page - I had the same experience today - it took a little experimentation to get to the normal page, but that workedd. 

That didn’t work for me.

My situation is like Marianne's.

I open the site. I click Account. I click Account Overview. I click Account again. I click Contributor Dashboard. These are extra steps and I wonder why that is so. For pie, I can be more helpful. 

I'm think that in my travels -- about 4 years now -- I've had no good pie. No apple pie, which is my favourite with a scope of vanilla ice cream. When it comes to apple pie, I wave the flag; we make the best apple pie in the US of A.

Edited by Ed Rooney
  • Thanks 1

On 03/12/2021 at 17:59, Marianne said:

Click on "My Account" on the top right a second time and you'll get to the normal sell dashboard page - I had the same experience today - it took a little experimentation to get to the normal page, but that worked. 

Yes that works for me too. There must be a bug in the programming - surprised they have not sorted it yet,

6 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

My situation is like Marianne's.

I open the site. I click Account. I click Account Overview. I click Account again. I click Contributor Dashboard. These are extra steps and I wonder why that is so. For pie, I can be more helpful. 

I'm think that in my travels -- about 4 years now -- I've had no good pie. No apple pie, which is my favourite with a scope of vanilla ice cream. When it comes to apple pie, I wave the flag; we make the best apple pie in the US of A.

The way you explained it Edo, (step by step) it worked for me.  Thanks.

That means if not for logistics, I could trade you for about anything for one of my apple pies. 😁
Here you go.

HMGRRA.jpg

Edited by Betty LaRue