One of my rare Rights Managed images

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 July 2020
End: 01 July 2025

$ 11, but distributor, so $ 3.30

Postitalo, the former headquarters of Postal and Telecommunications Department, in Helsinki, Finland Stock Photo

Used 27.7. in the same tabloid as the one before:

https://www.iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/a/e77fb547-ecc5-4df3-9789-cb09bd0afb81

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa
  • Love 1

RSPCA Westmorland Branch, Highgate, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

rspca-westmorland-branch-highgate-kendal-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-europe-2BK67X1.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 14 August 2020
End: 14 August 2025

On 13/08/2020 at 10:44, John Morrison said:

Licensed today: St Lawrence’s Church in the Derbyshire village of Eyam. There’s nothing very special about the church itself, but the village has a unique place in the history of the great plague of 1665-6. The story is here

St Lawrence's Church, in the village of Eyam, Peak National Park, Derbyshire, England UK Stock Photo

I also had a sale of Eyam today.  Pathetic amount and distributor sale to Turkish newspaper

rooftops-of-eyam-plague-village-peak-dis

(Can't remember how to make image bigger)

Pearl

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, Pearl said:

I also had a sale of Eyam today.  Pathetic amount and distributor sale to Turkish newspaper

(Can't remember how to make image bigger)

Pearl

There is a little trick that you can use. In the url of your image:

https://c1.alamy.com/thumbs/ANH8YF/rooftops-of-eyam-plague-village-peak-district-national-park-derbyshire-ANH8YF.jpg

just change "thumbs" for "comp":

https://c1.alamy.com/comp/ANH8YF/rooftops-of-eyam-plague-village-peak-district-national-park-derbyshire-ANH8YF.jpg

And there you go:

• Thanks 2

This image of people in  cafes in the Islamic Quarter, Cairo has been on Alamy for 10 years, and has never sold, till this month when it sold twice, once for low $$, and again for low $$$. Don't ask me why!

people-congregating-in-the-restaurants-and-cafes-of-the-islamic-quarter-BMR1EF.jpg

Kumar

• Love 3

Usage: Personal use, Persönliche Ausdrucke, Karten und Geschenke oder Referenz für Künstler. Nicht für werbliche Nutzung; nicht zum Weiterverkauf bestimmt.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 15 August 2020
End: 15 August 2025

Price $ 10,99

T84BKW.jpg

• Like 1

A woman's hand piercing a clay pot at the Burleigh Middleport pottery factory Stoke-on-Trent North Staffordshire England UKa-woman-hand-piercing-a-clay-pot-at-the-burleigh-middleport-pottery-EMYAEW.jpg

Media: Museum display (single use)
Print run: Single use only
Start: 17 August 2020
End: 17 August 2030
Licence offered for lifetime of display. Interactive Digital/AV use, with images used on tablets within the museum display.

Low $$$.

First $$$ sale for a while.

John.

• Love 3

4 minutes ago, Stokie said:

A woman's hand piercing a clay pot at the Burleigh Middleport pottery factory Stoke-on-Trent North Staffordshire England UKa-woman-hand-piercing-a-clay-pot-at-the-burleigh-middleport-pottery-EMYAEW.jpg

Media: Museum display (single use)
Print run: Single use only
Start: 17 August 2020
End: 17 August 2030
Licence offered for lifetime of display. Interactive Digital/AV use, with images used on tablets within the museum display.

Low $$$.

First $$$ sale for a while.

John.

Congratulations, John/

• Thanks 1

"My 5mg  Amlopidine are also supplied at no charge through the NHS." Mine too.

Here it is the 17th of August, and so far it's been a veeeery slow month. Just one sale but it's a goodie—middle $$$. The best price in a good while.

the-twin-lions-in-front-of-the-new-york-

• Love 4
  • Like 3

First license since June so I'm well pleased. I didn't know whether to upload this one or not. Then I thought it might be useful to someone who wanted to show the difference in size between a Little Gull and one of the more common gulls. It's paid off now, and at above average $ for me, so that's 3 reasons to be pleased. 

Worldwide Editorial Magazine, print or web, multiple uses over 5 years.

Industry sector: media, design & publishing.

Exclusive.

little-gull-stood-in-shallow-freshwater-scotland-uk-2C1WJDC.jpg

• Love 1