Images sold in August 2020

Pebble beach in Lake Geneva, Lutry, Vaud, Switzerland Stock Photo

Usage: Commercial electronic
Media: Website, app and social media
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 10 August 2020
End: 10 August 2025
Multiple use in branded content/sponsored articles and bookable content on owned website, app and social media. Excludes use on paid-for media.

$

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Cecile Marion said:

That’s super, Sally! Congratulations! A wonderful sale!

I’ve read “The Curious...” I wonder if I’d like reading some of his other books, too.

(This week, I should have been on a small boat out of Oban, before heading over to Edinburgh. Drat!)

What a shame for you. So many things cancelled, and the festivals in Edinburgh are unlikely to return to what they were like before. 

first sale of the month, a high price, pity only distributor. I'm happy, thanks Alamy !!!
Good week to you all 

France, Book, print and/or e-book

realistic reconstruction of a Neanderthal man, Model of male Homo neanderthalensis in the permanente exhibition of the Science Museum of Trento, Italy

Nice face .... !!! 😨

Razze Dell'umanità Immagini e Fotos Stock - Alamy

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Blockbuster Video sign. Central Drive, Morecambe, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

blockbuster-video-sign-central-drive-morecambe-lancashire-england-CXXHKR.jpg

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. inside.Repeat use within a single issue.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 12 August 2020
End: 12 August 2022

2nd sale this month.  PU, lowest $, but I'll take it...

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 12 August 2020
End: 12 August 2025

The High Light at Tayport in Fife.

The High Light at Tayport in Fife, Scotland Stock Photo

2nd sale of the month and another decent $$

DK0N4R.jpg

Usage: iQ sale: NewspaperEditorial print and digital use.  Up to DPS, Any Placement.Repeat use for a single title.

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

Start: 13-August-2020 ; End: 13-August-2022

Another photo from my garden pond taken during lockdown, low-mid $$.

ramshorn-snail-planorbis-corneus-in-a-garden-pond-aquatic-uk-wildlife-2BCT8FN.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 13-August-2020 ; End: 13-August-2022

Only my fourth reported licence this month which is worrying. Low $$

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 500,000 ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 01-June-2020 ; End: 02-June-2020 ;Additional Details: One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

royal-air-force-raf-r1-sentinel-zj692-an-airborne-battlefield-and-ground-surveillance-aircraft-raytheon-sentinel-based-on-bombardier-global-express-P0B22A.jpg

I am not in the UK newspaper scheme, so pleased this came up today, for UK newspaper use, at quite a higher price than the usual peanuts that they pay to those in the scheme.

Neon signs on the exterior of La Bodega Negra. The premises are not a sex club, but a Mexican restaurant & cafe Stock Photo

Neon signs on the exterior of La Bodega Negra. The premises are not a sex club, but a Mexican restaurant & cafe bar. London, UK.

6 hours ago, John Morrison said:

Licensed today: St Lawrence’s Church in the Derbyshire village of Eyam. There’s nothing very special about the church itself, but the village has a unique place in the history of the great plague of 1665-6. The story is here

St Lawrence's Church, in the village of Eyam, Peak National Park, Derbyshire, England UK Stock Photo

I went there back in May, to do a delivery to somebody right in the village.

The homeowner I delivered to said at first during the pandemic the village was very busy with TV / newspaper media people and annoying tourists.

When the initial interest had died down, the village she said had become a much nicer quieter place again !

Covid 19 - sign in Eyam village during the coronavirus pandemic of 2020. The village has been in quarantine before, in the 1660s. Eyam, Derbyshire, UK. - Stock Image

My photo hasn't licenced ☹️

Edited by AlbertSnapper
clumsy fingers

15 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Hopefully not a roll of cloth. That's how the trouble started last time!

No flea ridden cloth from London. ........but a greenhouse . And maybe some Gloucestershire dust !

BTW.... Greenhouses.....they have been selling like hotcakes during the pandemic. So there could be a glut of tomatoes to be eaten soon.....

8 hours ago, AlanW said:

2nd sale of the month and another decent $$

DK0N4R.jpg

Usage: iQ sale: NewspaperEditorial print and digital use.  Up to DPS, Any Placement.Repeat use for a single title.

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

Start: 13-August-2020 ; End: 13-August-2022

Love that photo!

Usage: Website, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

Start: 13 August 2020, End: 13 August 2025

$ 23.05

self-reference-paradox-on-yellow-wall-in

Maybe a blog header? I'm quite happy with this sale. Snapped the image two years ago on my way to a restaurant, had not really thought about selling my photos at that point.

First reported sale in five weeks.

• Love 2

Seems like a quiet month, no new posts in 9 days. Probably normal for August.

EDIT

Oops I take that back, was some problem with looking at an edited comment and it didn't show me anything in this thread after the 4th!

Edited by Gareth Sewell
Error between keyboard and back of chair

My leaping polar bear sold again for an editorial website in Turkey. Pays three times what they pay in Estonia. Still not enough! Don't mean to moan. I've had some good sales this month (and all year)

Paulette

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Another sale - I now have reached last years total number of sales - and am slightly up on last years revenue already 🙂

Low $$$

Magazine - print, digital and electronic; Print run: 25,000; Duration: 1 month; UK Edition & Worldwide Licensees

landscape-views-of-cornish-tin-mines-lev

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Gigantes y Cabezudos fiesta 2018, Giants and Big-Head parade, in Olite, Navarra, Spain Stock Photo

Usage: Advertising and promotion
Media: Advertorial
Print run: up to 25,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 July 2020
End: 02 July 2020
Germany, Advertorial,

Mid/low $$

Edited by Abiyoyo
  • Like 1