Images sold in August 2020

Amlodipine 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets. Amlodipine besilate. 

amlodipine-5mg-tablets-28-tablets-amlodipine-besilate-each-tablet-M2792A.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 24 July 2020
End: 24 July 2025

Another dubious PU. Wait for the refund. I think I might have to stop uploading images of my medication.

• Love 3

PU's are probably the only ones that are paid by credit card. Credit card sales are reported automatically. So often the only ones that show up during the weekend.

The fact that they're weekend sales give credibility to they're being legit Personal Use imo. However some may fall in the I thought I was buying the real thing category.

- Amlodipine - let me google that - ah I see: blood pressure.

Regular sales do sometimes show up too during the weekends, maybe because of staff working overtime or an overdue database refresh?

wim

release-of-adidas-yeezy-boost-350v2-blac

Sold again

Usage: Editorial, Online Learning, editorial website/video use, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity.
Media: Editorial website
Start: 03 August 2020
Duration: In perpetuity

Small pea ($)

• Love 1

On 02/08/2020 at 21:09, Stan Pritchard said:

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.

Another dubious PU. Wait for the refund. I think I might have to stop uploading images of my medication.

AS EXPECTED, REFUNDED THE DAY AFTER THE SALE. - £19.99.

On 02/08/2020 at 21:09, Stan Pritchard said:

I went back into all my medication photos and as well as the note in the extra information, to the effect that this was a photo of the medication, not the medication itself, which I already had but the desperate or stingy weren't looking at, started all the captions with "A stock photo of ...". So far, so good.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Cryptoprocta said:

I went back into all my medication photos and as well as the note in the extra information, to the effect that this was a photo of the medication, not the medication itself, which I already had but the desperate or stingy weren't looking at, started all the captions with "A stock photo of ...". So far, so good.

Maybe add that in a couple of non-western languages and non-western scripts. 😂

And now I think of it: anyone with images of popular beers having the same problem?

wim

• Love 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wiskerke said:

Maybe add that in a couple of non-western languages and non-western scripts. 😂

And now I think of it: anyone with images of popular beers having the same problem?

wim

My remote sale that was refunded was in a different language. Could have been part of the problem.

• Love 1

A canal boat or barge passing through Meaford House Lock on the Trent and Mersey canal at Meaford, near Stone, Staffordshire, England, UK

a-canal-boat-or-barge-passing-through-meaford-house-lock-on-the-trent-and-mersey-canal-at-meaford-near-stone-staffordshire-england-uk-2A82DEX.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Presentation or newsletters ;  Start: 05-August-2020 ; End: 05-August-2025 ;

Additional Details: Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.

High $

John

• Love 3

fish-in-the-grill-in-asador-iribar-resta

Usage: NewspaperEditorial print and digital use. Any size.Any Placement.One time use only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 04 August 2020
End: 04 August 2021

Low $$

• Love 2

8 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

My remote sale that was refunded was in a different language. Could have been part of the problem.

Unthinkable to me, but there must be desperate people in many countries who fall on what seem like cheap meds.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Cryptoprocta said:

Unthinkable to me, but there must be desperate people in many countries who fall on what seem like cheap meds.

I would think not exactly cheap, the Amlopidine in my image was of a pack of 28 tablets and the person buying, or thinking they were buying , were paying $19.99.

Although I must say I don't know what they cost on the open market. I get mine "free" on the U.K. National Health Service.

5 minutes ago, Stan Pritchard said:

I would think not exactly cheap, the Amlopidine in my image was of a pack of 28 tablets and the person buying, or thinking they were buying , were paying $19.99.

Although I must say I don't know what they cost on the open market. I get mine "free" on the U.K. National Health Service.

Not many countries have our enlightened approach. In particular the US has outrageous drug prices. It puts pensioners in prison for importing their medication from Canada where it's cheaper. From what I can see Amlopidine is up to USD50 retail.

Bear in mind that the thinking of someone desperate to get drugs they can't afford may not be of the most logical.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Stan Pritchard said:

I would think not exactly cheap, the C in my image was of a pack of 28 tablets and the person buying, or thinking they were buying , were paying $19.99.

My 5mg  Amlopidine are also supplied at no charge through the NHS. They are one of 3 drugs that are key to combating higher blood pressure / hypertension. They also can have some nasty side effects. The 10mg variant didn't agree with me. So far I've avoided photographing any common prescription drugs due to previously reading here of the very common refunds.

• Love 1

I don't really wish I needed some tablets, I'd get them free next month, but I haven't been to the doctor's for 13 years and they don't do paracetamol or Rennies on prescription.

Come to think of it, there might be something I'll be needing.........just found out it's actually prescribed.......

Edited by spacecadet