3,000 up - finally!

My port finally rolled over the 3,000 mark this morning, about time, too!  I wanted to hit 4,000 by the end of this year, but that won't happen unless a bunch of major stories unravel, or I can be bothered to think about some stock!  Yes, I'm slow at building my port, but I'm a very busy boy!

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Thanks very much folks - it's been a long and hard road.  I'd like to thank my publicist , my manager, the Academy... oh, hang on 😂

Seriously though, if I can do it, anyone can.  Matt, how you got 7,000 up in less time than I did 3,000 is beyond me - what an effort!

Thanks again guys. 👍

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, John Morrison said:

In the numbers game, I'm right behind you, Doc (if you look in the rear-view mirror, I'm the distant figure... pedalling furiously!)...

I'm watching you John!

21 hours ago, John Morrison said:

In the numbers game, I'm right behind you, Doc (if you look in the rear-view mirror, I'm the distant figure... pedalling furiously!)...

Clearly I'm not, and never will be, in the same league as you guys as I started late, but I'm quite happy plodding along!

20 hours ago, Bob J said:

Great news. It's a timely remeinder for me as well to get some more concerted efforts going!

My thing is quantity, yes, but not at the cost of quality.  Don't fall into the trap of submitting lots of substandard pics, make sure they're all good, solid images.

10 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Clearly I'm not, and never will be, in the same league as you guys as I started late, but I'm quite happy plodding along!

My thing is quantity, yes, but not at the cost of quality.  Don't fall into the trap of submitting lots of substandard pics, make sure they're all good, solid images.

Really? Plodding along?  Compared to you I'm standing still!  Will go out now and shoot something, anything, and upload this weekend.  Enough motivation you're giving here. 

Congratulations!

Helen

1 hour ago, hsessions said:

Really? Plodding along?  Compared to you I'm standing still!  Will go out now and shoot something, anything, and upload this weekend.  Enough motivation you're giving here. 

Congratulations!

Helen

Thanks Helen, I guess I'm plodding along compared to the guys with tens of thousands of pics on here.