Alamy Measures update

I have just come onto the forum to see if anything had been said about it - and here is a busy thread.

OK it's not like I am expecting sales but I do like to check what searches have been done on mine, make sure the search terms match the photos and I am still chasing that elusive first zoom.

5 minutes ago, Avpics said:

I only made a couple of changes yesterday, but I'm not sure the databases has updated either. Could anyone confirm?

I think the database has updated because my portfolio is showing images  I worked on over the weekend - the ones I did not get to that are still not on sale do not show on it.

The images I uploaded late Friday have passed today but I did not receive an email. This could be related to problems with database not working.

Allan

Also my psuedo summary still shows "Last updated 30th Nov 2018"

ITMA

2 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

The images I uploaded late Friday have passed today but I did not receive an email. This could be related to problems with database not working.

Allan

Just checked and same happened to mine...<_<

AIM here I come:D

Phil

14 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Allan

Also my psuedo summary still shows "Last updated 30th Nov 2018"

ITMA

Same here, last batch passed but no email. Also noticed strange behavior in AIM, other than the batch that just passed there are other images waiting to be tagged, after the new images passed I cannot see the old untagged images.

I am sure it is a temporary hiccup on the system, hope they have good backups! 

16 hours ago, MariaJ said:

Don't see a measures update either, but did get a reported sale, and my submission from Friday passed.  Didn't get an email for that, but the last time the email showed up days later.

No measures update here either and I also had a sale drop in. It's a distributor sale  which I haven't subscribed to for years. E-mailed CR. :unsure:

Edit. Turns out it's an affiliate sale. Never had one of those before and to be truthful didn't know they existed.

Archived