Favourite photos in October '18

This one's a bit of a hornet's nest.

PT3GR3.jpg

BTW in case you were wondering if you could post images still in QC- yes, you can.

Oompah and Riesling on the Mosel

PT3GT1.jpg

Edited by spacecadet

A photograph that had been sleeping in my hard drive for about a year...

And that I just decided to upload...

plastic-skeleton-rising-off-the-lawn-for-halloween-decoration-PT5JXJ.jpg

And another one at the Botanic Garden in my small town:

girl-walking-in-the-george-brown-darwin-botanic-gardens-the-gardens-nt-australia-PT5JXE.jpg

This pap chap has been advertising Foto Gregor in Köln for some years, apparently.

PTHTAM.jpg

This stuff has been there for a while, too.

PTHTAB.jpg

11 breweries to choose from, too. Mmm Kölsch.

PTHTAC.jpg

Edited by spacecadet

I know its political. Emily Thornberry Labour M.P. at the Labour Party annual conference 2018 in Liverpool, but I feel that an image should try to portray the event or moment of that time and have a strong message.

Alan

PPC667.jpg

Edited by Alan Beastall

This is why I volunteer at this lovely garden :)

Compressed perspective view over the Autumn hues of the Long Walk at The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, Devon, UK

compressed-perspective-view-over-the-autumn-hues-of-the-long-walk-at-the-garden-house-buckland-monachorum-devon-uk-PTGW64.jpg

Compressed perspective view over the Autumn hues of the Summer garden at The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, Devon, UK

compressed-perspective-view-over-the-autumn-hues-of-the-summer-garden-at-the-garden-house-buckland-monachorum-devon-uk-PTGW98.jpg

Autumn interest at The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, Devon, with red foliage of Prunus incisa Kojo-No-Mai behind Miscanthus 'Flamingo'

autumn-interest-at-the-garden-house-buckland-monachorum-devon-with-red-foliage-of-prunus-incisa-kojo-no-mai-behind-miscanthus-flamingo-PTBGG4.jpg

On 10/9/2018 at 08:46, Regis said:

A photograph that had been sleeping in my hard drive for about a year...

And that I just decided to upload...

plastic-skeleton-rising-off-the-lawn-for-halloween-decoration-PT5JXJ.jpg

Hmmm... If you think he's "sleeping", you're fooling yourself...

Edited by John Morrison
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, John Richmond said:

This is why I volunteer at this lovely garden :)

Compressed perspective view over the Autumn hues of the Long Walk at The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, Devon, UK

compressed-perspective-view-over-the-autumn-hues-of-the-long-walk-at-the-garden-house-buckland-monachorum-devon-uk-PTGW64.jpg

Compressed perspective view over the Autumn hues of the Summer garden at The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, Devon, UK

compressed-perspective-view-over-the-autumn-hues-of-the-summer-garden-at-the-garden-house-buckland-monachorum-devon-uk-PTGW98.jpg

Autumn interest at The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, Devon, with red foliage of Prunus incisa Kojo-No-Mai behind Miscanthus 'Flamingo'

autumn-interest-at-the-garden-house-buckland-monachorum-devon-with-red-foliage-of-prunus-incisa-kojo-no-mai-behind-miscanthus-flamingo-PTBGG4.jpg

I love those sorts of gardens that look accidental though I'm sure they take a lot of work. Nice to think of taking that walk.

Paulette