Images Sold in September (one per day per contributor)

13 hours ago, cbimages said:

Reasonably high $$, but another unlimited duration licence.

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Education
Start: 25 September 2018
Duration: Unlimited

sea-squirts-tunicates-or-ascidians-rhopalaea-sp-didemnum-molle-didemnum-K2F6HA.jpg

Undersea Kazoos?  Nature is amazing!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Colblimp said:

That's a great shot, Ian!

Thanks very much; I am sure he was not really checking out Claire Perry's ministerial portfolio....  I was pleased  The Times used it several other PA/Reuters etc photographers got the shot as well and it was the subject of some amusement on a very long day in Downing Street, thanks again.

Ian 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, IanDavidson said:

Thanks very much; I am sure he was not really checking out Claire Perry's ministerial portfolio....  I was pleased  The Times used it several other PA/Reuters etc photographers got the shot as well and it was the subject of some amusement on a very long day in Downing Street, thanks again.

Ian 

Credit where it's due, well done on all the sales!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Avpics said:

Small value magazine use:

Jeff Milsom, former RAF pilot, in Tiger Moth G-AHOO. Jeff is leader of the Tiger 9 display team - Stock Image

A Ukrainian Volga-Dnepr Antonov An-124-100 took off from Cairns airport yesterday. I uploaded some pix via the news feed but no luck.

It was a fun shoot. I was waiting behind a hill at the end of the runway ready to shoot. A woman whose husband worked at the airport was in touch with him, giving us updates.

News came: the Antonov was taxiing on the runway. Jumbo jet emerges above the hill. Click click click click. JETSTAR!!

Hapag-Lloyd container HGV on M6 motorway. Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

hapag-lloyd-container-hgv-on-m6-motorway-shap-cumbria-england-united-E0R7JC.jpg

Usage: Marketing package - Large business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This license is for large companies with more than 10 people.
Start: 26 September 2018
End: 26 September 2023
$ 199.61