Images Sold in September (one per day per contributor)

Forgive me for more than one, been on hols, these two are from Germany- where I was.

H3E5EC.jpgKD6A7F.jpg

Rauchbier in Köln                                                                      St. Paulinskirche, Trier

KK9X9Y.jpg

Piscine Alfred Nakache, Toulouse- UK newspaper 750,000, any suggestions?

Nice to sell one of my hobby-horses- Deco (streamline modern really).

KK1BBF.jpg

Mussel montadito tapa, Seville.

On 05/09/2018 at 10:05, Colblimp said:

That's shameful from Alamy to allow a buyer to do that.  Why not post a 'no refunds for PU' clause?  Makes me so angry.  :angry::angry::angry:

I sell from my site, I don't give refunds. The client can have a high res watermarked if they like to asses. But once downloaded that's it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Another German, for an interactive museum display. Wonder if it's that museum, and if so, why they didn't have their own image...........?

Well, I can always check next year. £££.

neumagen-wine-ship-sculpture-neumagener-weinschiff-landesmuseum-state-F5GJ9W.jpg

Maybe someone misplaced it or even broke it?

wim

13 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Another German, for an interactive museum display. Wonder if it's that museum, and if so, why they didn't have their own image...........?

Well, I can always check next year. £££.

neumagen-wine-ship-sculpture-neumagener-weinschiff-landesmuseum-state-F5GJ9W.jpg

That's a splendid artifact. Given the round shields, I'm guessing ancient Greek?

41 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

That's a splendid artifact. Given the round shields, I'm guessing ancient Greek?

It's the funerary monument of a Roman wine merchant from the Mosel, 2nd. century AD and about 15' long. It's not clear from that angle that they're actually wine barrels.

The original was a catamaran but only part of the second hull survives, along with the face of a crewman called the "happy helmsman" for obvious reasons.

F5GJ9N.jpg

He's been on the sauce. This one has licensed as well. Zum Wohl.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1