Welcome to the Alamy Contributor Forum. Log-in using your existing Alamy account details. If you're not registered yet then you need to create an Alamy Contributor account to be able to post here. Once registered, you'll be able to choose a forum display name and there will be a link to your images on Alamy within your profile. Please have a read of the rules and announcements before posting. Your first post will be moderated before appearing. Welcome to our photographer community!

Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Post your positive results here :)

• Please log in to reply
888 replies to this topic

#881 ReeRay

ReeRay

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 563 posts
  • LocationChonburi Thailand

Posted A week ago

....... in so far this morning  :D

Cheers,

Philippe

Am I the only contributor that has to wait until the early evening before sales and measures are updated? (Dashboard the following day)

I'm UK based, by the way.

Early Evening! It's 23.00pm here and head office is closed but still nothing. Yawn!

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer." - Ansel Adams

#882 arterra

arterra

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 3,913 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted A week ago

....... in so far this morning  :D

Cheers,

Philippe

Am I the only contributor that has to wait until the early evening before sales and measures are updated? (Dashboard the following day)

I'm UK based, by the way.

Early Evening! It's 23.00pm here and head office is closed but still nothing. Yawn!

Two more $199 sales just dropped in (and a $162 this morning) plus a little fish  :)

Cheers,

Philippe

Arterra Picture LibraryWildeyes

nature, travel and environmental photography

LogoFineArtAmericaBlueShape.jpg

#883 RedSnapper

RedSnapper

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted A week ago

Mae ei waith i'w weld yn gyson yn rhai o gyhoeddiadau a gwefannau amlyca'r byd, ond dyw'r ffotograffydd Keith Morris ddim yn gorfod teithio'n bell o'i filltir sgwâr yng Ngheredigion am ysbrydoliaeth.

http://www.bbc.co.uk..._linkname=wales

Edited by RedSnapper, A week ago.

#884 John Richmond

John Richmond

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationPlymouth, UK

Posted A week ago

Mae ei waith i'w weld yn gyson yn rhai o gyhoeddiadau a gwefannau amlyca'r byd, ond dyw'r ffotograffydd Keith Morris ddim yn gorfod teithio'n bell o'i filltir sgwâr yng Ngheredigion am ysbrydoliaeth.

http://www.bbc.co.uk..._linkname=wales

I only lived in Wales for a year (Bangor 73-4) so picked up little Welsh.  Google translate was my friend.  Interesting article, Keith.

#885 arterra

arterra

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 3,913 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted A week ago

Already surpassed last month's revenue (worst month in the past 12) and 10 more days to go. Pfew!  <_< Sales seem to picking up again  :)

Cheers,

Philippe

Arterra Picture LibraryWildeyes

nature, travel and environmental photography

LogoFineArtAmericaBlueShape.jpg

#886 Marianne

Marianne

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted A week ago

Nice to see this thread become so active again and with some nice larger sales - congrats to all. Vincent that $900+ especially must have been a good feeling. Nice to know the $ is in your bank! 

#887 Shpg

Shpg

Forum newbie

• Verified
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationOxford, United Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

Two $$$ sales this week two days apart. Both Editorial RF (as I changed all my pics to RF and ticked the Editorial use only to see if it makes diffrence to the old way). My last $$$ sale was in Aug 2016.

Thank you Alamy. Me happy :)

#888 John Mitchell

John Mitchell

Part of the forum furniture

• Verified
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,291 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 2 days ago

A $100+ iQ sale popped up today. Recent iQ sales have been low, so it was encouraging to see this one.

Also, it was an image captured less than two blocks from where I live. Sometimes those neighbourhood strolls pay off.

John Mitchell

#889 John Richmond

John Richmond

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationPlymouth, UK

Posted 2 days ago

8 sales dropped in today, my best single day for numbers since I started contributing.  No outstanding prices but cumulatively very reasonable.  Also makes it my best ever month for numbers but not quite (yet) for earnings.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users