Post your positive results here :)

6 hours ago, gvallee said:

Most number of licenses in a month ever (since 2003). And we're only the 18th. 

It is quite extraordinary actually, I have never seen anything like it. I've had between 2 to 5 licenses reported every day over the past week.

Quite normal for some contributors I guess, but I'm chuffed nonetheless.

And zooms are through the roof!!

Happy!!

Gen

Yup, well done, Gen.  All round to your for Xmas drinks? ;):)

8 hours ago, losdemas said:

Yup, well done, Gen.  All round to your for Xmas drinks? ;):)

Yeah! Let's all meet Down Under for Xmas in the sun!

After all these years, I still find it hard to take Xmas seriously here by 30C, blue sky, cotton wool make-believe snow on windows...

Gen

On 11/10/2017 at 06:47, RWatkins said:

Two $125 sales yesterday.

Sales this month are up to 60% of the whole of last year. I'm hoping this is an ongoing trend.

That is outstanding for the number of images in your port!!  Well done.  You do have some very interesting images available.  I really need to step up to the plate.  I've only had two sales this year. 

Rick

15 hours ago, gvallee said:

Most number of licenses in a month ever (since 2003). And we're only the 18th. 

It is quite extraordinary actually, I have never seen anything like it. I've had between 2 to 5 licenses reported every day over the past week.

Quite normal for some contributors I guess, but I'm chuffed nonetheless.

And zooms are through the roof!!

Happy!!

Gen

Yes, but Gen, look at your port.  You have some outstanding images.  Some truly stunning photography.  You have a very good eye!  You deserve being rewarded for your hard work.  :-) 

Rick

42 minutes ago, Rick Lewis said:

Yes, but Gen, look at your port.  You have some outstanding images.  Some truly stunning photography.  You have a very good eye!  You deserve being rewarded for your hard work.  :-) 

Rick

So kind of you to say so Rick. I have certainly put a lot of effort,  time and kilometres to build my portfolio.

I have also recently starting making an effort to take pix of people, which is not my forte. Surprise! I am enjoying it! I guess I enjoy challenges.

I have a big batch of lifestyle pix to prepare, let's see out it turns out and if I'm any good at it.

You're also invited to the Xmas drink!

Gen

Got another whopper in:

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 October 2017
End: 01 October 2022
Territory: Serbia. Flat rate per image. Bulk discount.

$3.41

Whoop whoop!

9 minutes ago, Arno said:

Got another whopper in:

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 October 2017
End: 01 October 2022
Territory: Serbia. Flat rate per image. Bulk discount.

$3.41

Whoop whoop!

If you're lucky and collect a few coupons, you may indeed be able to buy a whopper with that. Just about.:ph34r:

:) Correction, just checked - a whopper is currently $4.19. Darn, not quite enough. I got even luckier and scooped a full  $ 5.23 for worldwide on a similar license last month. My share may stretch to...a piece of fruit. Oh  well, I was going to try and lose some weight anyway. Rough times.

8 minutes ago, imageplotter said:

:) Correction, just checked - a whopper is currently $4.19. Darn, not quite enough. I got even luckier and scooped a full  $ 5.23 for worldwide on a similar license last month. My share may stretch to...a piece of fruit. Oh  well, I was going to try and lose some weight anyway. Rough times.

Myeah.. This was a distributor sale, so I'll end up with... $1,75 or something like that...
Might just manage a sundae...

On 19/11/2017 at 00:54, Rick Lewis said:

That is outstanding for the number of images in your port!!  Well done.  You do have some very interesting images available.  I really need to step up to the plate.  I've only had two sales this year. 

Rick

Thank you, I have tried to be very critical of what I upload and aim for variety rather than quantity.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived