Show the latest image that you sold on Alamy in December . (1 per day)

8 hours ago, NYCat said:

EDM14A.jpg

EDM14A  Grizzly bear cub clamming.

I am rather delighted about this because I am from California and apparently it is a country now.

The image will appear as a graphic within a permanent exterior zoo exhibit. 

I also rather like the idea of being a part of a zoo there.

Paulette

Hey Paulette, I'm keeping you company there. I had one too and had wondered the same about the country...

red-tailed-hawk-buteo-jamaicensis-arizon

LOL!! I saw in the peep hole a sale coming today for 'Packaging software CD/music. I could tell it was an Australian image. 

I imagined a scenic sandy beach somewhere in Oz. But here what it is....

saltwater-crocodile-crocodylus-porosus-s

On 4 Rhagfyr 2017 at 23:12, vpics said:

Being a follower of the redsnapper-school of stock photography ;), I asked Santa to pose for me. Keith (redsnapper) once said "take shots before or after photo opp events" - or something like that.

ah, nice to know someone was paying attention.....

km

22 hours ago, gvallee said:

LOL!! I saw in the peep hole a sale coming today for 'Packaging software CD/music. I could tell it was an Australian image. 

I imagined a scenic sandy beach somewhere in Oz. But here what it is....

saltwater-crocodile-crocodylus-porosus-s

A re-issue of Elton John's Crocodile Rock perhaps?

Just now, John Richmond said:

A re-issue of Elton John's Crocodile Rock perhaps?

Sale is to Germany. Not so sure they're into Elton John but who knows? LOL !!

My first Sunday sale!

To illustrate that we never know what the picture buyer will like, the shot below was part of a series taken in my garden over a period of weeks to show nest building, the eggs, the plugs, the babies, etc. 

paper-nest-wasp-polistes-variabilis-at-n

I didn't like much the background but could do nothing about it as it was literally touching my window. So I took the trouble of digitally changing the background on some of them.

I spent a lot of time doing it. But no, the first choice was above. 

I know some will say it's bad manners to criticise clients' tastes, it's not my intention, it's just to show you never know.

a-paper-nest-wasp-polistes-variabilis-st

On 12/9/2017 at 09:31, Brasilnut said:

A relatively healthy RF sale

birmingham-tram-corporation-street-birmingham-uk-J1779B.jpg

I'm not criticising, just trying to understand. How can this be RF - the tram and the building are both owned by someone, and there is an identifiable person, and the image is shown as having no releases. I'm assuming it must be RF - Editorial Only, but I'm finding it hard to see the difference between RF- Editorial and RM.

Advice please!

44 minutes ago, Russell said:

I'm not criticising, just trying to understand. How can this be RF - the tram and the building are both owned by someone, and there is an identifiable person, and the image is shown as having no releases. I'm assuming it must be RF - Editorial Only, but I'm finding it hard to see the difference between RF- Editorial and RM.

Advice please!

Opening up the shadows would identify the driver.
I sold a tram one the other day but it was RM due to the issues you mention, so, I am also stumped how this is RF.

Archived