OK. Own up who has checked their sales over the holiday period? Possibly justified with the odd Sunday sale but really...? Is it a learned physical habit or a worrying sign of a compulsive disorder? And who has been catching up on their keywording and who is waiting for the New Year?

Started key wording again today !

Checked sales yesterday....three personal uses. One refunded...nice, they have the file free of charge. The other two are two different pix of a leper begging in India.....perfect for that unusual greetings card !!

Santa has still not brought the much asked for button to opt out of personal use sales....I wont hold my breath  :angry:

I'd been purposely uploading madly before the break knowing (or hoping) that I'd have more time than usual to keyword whilst off work. Today was a planned day of keywording, and it's kinda gone to plan, between playing with Christmas toys

Against my better judgment my wife persuaded me to check my sales on Christmas morning and against all the odds I had a sale dated 25th dec for a personal use. Not great money of course but a sale on Christmas morning!!!!!!!.

Graham

OK. Own up who has checked their sales over the holiday period? Possibly justified with the odd Sunday sale but really...? Is it a learned physical habit or a worrying sign of a compulsive disorder? And who has been catching up on their keywording and who is waiting for the New Year?

Me! :) And constantly checking if my images have passed QC. :D

I've had some images keyworded yesterday go on sale today, no sales or zooms notified since 24th, no images QC pass/fail since 23rd and a Live News image published today without Alamy letting me know (sometimes they do, but not always). I'd guess they've got a skeleton staff in.

I only have a tiny port but still checking and nothing, will be uploading few more during the week. Looks like I might need a seat next to Tony if there's space.

Happy Snapping

Janet

I'm guilty of checking for sales on a daily basis. BUT, I completed all my uploads and keywording by Christmas Eve and have forced myself to have a break until 2017. It's another life!! I've even had time to play with my Grandsons - even more exhausting but relatively stress free!!

Jim. :)  

Archived