I only have a tiny port but still checking and nothing, will be uploading few more during the week. Looks like I might need a seat next to Tony if there's space.

Happy Snapping

Janet

From the look of this thread, I'd guess we'll be needing quite a large meeting room Janet ...

:)

I don't think this has ever happened to me before. I do have a relatively small number of images and most are on the one subject of wildlife but the period of time from the 24th until now has given me only 4 views. Hope this isn't a sign of what is coming. Since the change I've been getting fewer views but nothing so dire as this until now.

Paulette

Nice to see so many obsessive checkers here. Remember, the first stage is accepting the problem. I had planned to work through my images and see if keywording could be improved in the New Year. As it seems a rather daunting prospect I was only going to look at Essential KWs, but with the new tools on the horizon this task will now be selecting the higher tags. I think I'll leave keywording until the new tools arrive, though having said that I wonder when that will actually come to pass. (Cup of coffee sale this morning.)

Stu.

The time between Christmas and New Year is when I finally get a chance to catch up on editing a back-log of general stock stuff that's been buiding up since the summer......great to be able to clear almost a Terrabyte of stuff off my working computer and  on to the trio of external back up drives

km

Started key wording again today !

Checked sales yesterday....three personal uses. One refunded...nice, they have the file free of charge. The other two are two different pix of a leper begging in India.....perfect for that unusual greetings card !!

Santa has still not brought the much asked for button to opt out of personal use sales....I wont hold my breath  :angry:

But you can restrict them.. member services restricted all mine so no personal sales anymore

Archived