Images Licenced Feb 2024

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/KN8XKN/death-valley-badwater-basin-trailhead-and-boardwalk-with-visitors-KN8XKN.jpg

Low cents again. This time EU Worldwide Website and Social media, any size, single placement and design,

Worldwide,

In Perpetuity.

Amen.

Amén.

wim

edit: the search phrase was: Death Valley [LU]

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

On 07/02/2024 at 17:55, Abiyoyo said:

Low, very low $

elie-seaside-sauna-elie-and-earlsferry-f

I like it. Looks like a converted horse box. Think I will buy an old one and convert it.

Allan

Memories of a holiday in the Highlands. These two youngsters chased each other around while mum got on with the serious business of eating my offerings. Boiled egg, peanuts and jam.

Single company - multiple use editorial only. $$ low but enough to buy a couple of pints in a nice watering hole.

pine-marten-scotland-uk-2ARC923.jpg

Pine marten, Scotland.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

A repeat seller, 9th time licenced via Alamy. Direct, exactly mid $$
Usage: Commercial electronic, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 09 February 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

flagtail-shrimpgoby-amblyeleotris-yanoi-

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Usage: Standard License designed for unlimited web use across social media, websites, online advertising. Print runs limited to 100,000. Editorial and user restriction apply. Standard license for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.

Start: 11.2.24.

Duration: In perpetuity.

$ someone sounds to have got quite a lot, but all I get is a bit of loose change.

blue-jellyfish-cyanea-lamarckii-trapped-

Blue jelly amongst thong weed, Scotland.

• Love 4

fourth-street-live!-a-louisville-kentuck

Louisville, Kentucky  

$$

Usage: Standard License designed for unlimited web use across social media, websites, online advertising. Print runs are limited to 100,000. Editorial and user restrictions apply., Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 09 February 2024

Edited by Marianne
  • Like 2

Lacock, Wiltshire, UK. 1st Jan, 2024. The River Avon in Lacock has burst its banks on flooded the road out of the village. Advice is not to drive through flood water but the road is passable with caution. Credit: JMF News/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on Yahoo! platforms
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 08 February 2024
Duration: Unlimited

$

The now vacant plinth of the Edward Colston statue in Bristol Stock Photo

Usage:
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 05 February 2024
Duration: Unlimited

$$

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Usual just $$. Nice to see this old archive stager license again, and it can't be duplicated because it doesn't look like that anymore!

Usage dans une présentation / discours (Powerpoint et Keynote, par exemple) ou dans un bulletin d’information.

archive-image-of-hill-valley-courthouse-set-from-back-to-the-future-G8CHXM.jpg

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1

lovely-lilacs-in-a-cottage-garden-dreamy

Midish $$$ net to me meaning high $$$ sale for a photo of these lilacs in my garden.  Had to share because it's good news. Every time I get a $$$ sale, I feel vindicated in staying loyal to Alamy so kudos to Alamy and I hope they will take iPhone and other mobile phone photos here soon as they integrate their app into the regular Alamy collection. I think there's a spontaneity to them because I'm not out with the intention of looking to find photos, I'm out and about and suddenly inspired to use what's at hand to make an image. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Presentation $$

native-american-indian-costume-worn-by-a

$$ Worldwide
Usage: Standard License designed for unlimited web use across social media, websites, online advertising. Print runs are limited to 100,000.

group-of-elderly-male-friends-at-a-resta

• Love 6

Another regular seller, 7th licence via Alamy. Direct, lower $$.
Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 25,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 November 2023

comet-sea-star-linckia-multifora-showing

• Love 4
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Marianne said:

@ReeRay I really love those older men at the table - it has a very authentic feel. Please don't tell me they were professional models. Great image. 

Hi Marianne

Not pro models, just a candid of a group of seniors.

Thanks for the compliment.

Edited by ReeRay
  • Like 2

Sundial presented by Counsellor Kinloch Anderson. Inverleith Park, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Sundial presented by Coucillor Kinloch Anderson. Inverleith Park, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).
Start: 12 February 2024

$$. The American Embassy building on the banks of the River Thames at Nine Elms, Vauxhall, London, U.K.

The new American Embassy building on the banks of the River Thames at Nine Elms, Vauxhall, London, England, U.K. Stock Photo

Signage outside the entrance to Caxton House at the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), Tothill Street, London, Stock Photo

$$ DWP, Caxton House.

Edited by Jansos
  • Like 1