Images Licenced Feb 2024

Its been a slow month.....  low $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 20-February-2024 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 

gonville-and-caius-college-seen-from-st-

• Like 4

Five images sold from the Bucks village Chalfont St Giles,  All high $.

the-river-misbourne-feeding-the-duck-pon

Usage: Standard License designed for unlimited web use across social media, websites, online advertising. Print runs are limited to 100,000. Editorial and user restrictions apply., Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 13 February 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

• Love 2
  • Like 1

A Bangkok night market.  Mid $$.

dusk-at-the-bangkok-chinatown-street-mar

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 5 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 13 February 2024
Duration: In perpetuity Image use: Editorial Details of use: Magazine - print and/or digital Image size: 1 page Print run: Unlimited Placement: Inside Duration: 5 years Country: Denmark

• Love 2

The Saravoan Techno Pagoda, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.  Just $$.

the-saravoan-techo-pagoda-phnom-penh-cam

Usage: Personal use, Impressions, cartes et cadeaux ou référence aux artistes. Usage non commercial uniquement. Non destinée à la revente.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 19 February 2024

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The River Cocker and Main Street Bridge. Cockermouth, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

The River Cocker and Main Street Bridge. Cockermouth, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Standard License designed for unlimited web use across social media, websites, online advertising. Print runs are limited to 100,000. Editorial and user restrictions apply., Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 20 February 2024
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Nice TV sale... I was trying to show the black skin under the white fur. It is such a surprise.

adult-polar-bear-ursus-maritimus-showing

Polar Bear in Svalbard

Paulette

That is interesting! My daughter's cat is all black but has white fur under his black coat.  She says it is called a "smoky".   You probably know more about that.

Young gay man comes out is the theme, with an 18 year old man emerging from an old wardrobe or closet. Part of a series taken for Mancunian Gay Magazine in 1984. We used this image for the cover one month. Croatia, low $$.

2GAFB91.jpg

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1

Two in today.

This one a tiddler netting me just over $1

Usage: Commercial electronic, Website, including online marketplaces such as Amazon and Ebay, social media and app use, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity.
Media: Website, app and social media
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
End: 20 February 2029

small-english-suburban-back-garden-with-garden-cabin-P2N41C.jpg

This one a better mid $$

Usage: Retail book. Editorial print + digital use. inside.One time use only
Start: 21 February 2024
End: 21 February 2034

the-royal-saracens-head-pub-and-restaurant-in-london-end-beaconsfield-buckinghamshire-england-uk-2C3YGAF.jpg

• Love 1

Pennsylvania, editorial, museum display

$260.00!!!!!

The beauty of this is I looked out my front window & saw this across the street from my Oklahoma home before I moved to Kansas. Grabbed my camera and went outside.

I took a series of other photos of kids playing a game on the lawn once in front of the same house. Several of those have been zoomed and sold a few times. The beauty of those was the fact one of the boys bought the game from me at my garage sale, went back across the street & began playing it outside. I yelled at my mother to watch the cash box & again grabbed my camera.  Sometimes photography gets in the way of life. You just can’t pass that opportunity up.

ATP1NR.jpg

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 5
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Dave Richards said:

Two in today.

This one a tiddler netting me just over $1

Usage: Commercial electronic, Website, including online marketplaces such as Amazon and Ebay, social media and app use, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity.
Media: Website, app and social media
End: 20 February 2029

small-english-suburban-back-garden-with-garden-cabin-P2N41C.jpg

This one a better mid $$

the-royal-saracens-head-pub-and-restaurant-in-london-end-beaconsfield-buckinghamshire-england-uk-2C3YGAF.jpg

The lovely garden picture above could use the tags “she shed” and ”art studio” “studio” maybe “hideout”. It’s a pretty little shed but maybe a tag of “man cave”.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

The lovely garden picture above could use the tags “she shed” and ”art studio” “studio” maybe “hideout”. It’s a pretty little shed but maybe a tag of “man cave”.

Thanks for the tag suggestions Betty, I've added them now plus a couple of others.

• Love 1

17 hours ago, Dave Richards said:

This one a better mid $$

.........and just as I thought things were looking up this one gets refunded today.

I must confess I was a bit surprised that this sold for the purpose of the licence, it is a rather poorly composed image. Must go back and shoot it again and make a better job of it.

Edited by Dave Richards
added text

Taken at the end of our street, just as well because 40% of ¢¢ is just about enough to pay for the calories I expended getting there.

Usage: Editorial, Use in syndicated editorial news features, single context only. Novel Use
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: Unlimited
Insert: more than 25
Placement: National
Duration: Unlimited

white-levc-tx-taxi-plugged-into-a-chargemaster-charging-station-south-woodford-london-e18-england-2F2BN7P.jpg
Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1