Images Licenced Feb 2024

Kind of interesting. I don't think I've seen a license quite like this, before, but maybe I wasn't paying attention. I'm assuming the restrictions apply to advertising? A bit surprised it could be used for ads at all. I have it set as editorial only. 

Usage: Standard License designed for unlimited web use across social media, websites, online advertising. Print runs are limited to 100,000. Editorial and user restrictions apply., Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage

Low $$. First image licensed from my new Fuji X-T5. Just 105 more sales like this and it's paid for! 

the-bus-on-which-rosa-parks-was-arrested

Edited by Mark Scheuern
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Mark Scheuern said:

Kind of interesting. I don't think I've seen a license quite like this, before, but maybe I wasn't paying attention. I'm assuming the restrictions apply to advertising? A bit surprised it could be used for ads at all. I have it set as editorial only. 

Usage: Standard License designed for unlimited web use across social media, websites, online advertising. Print runs are limited to 100,000. Editorial and user restrictions apply., Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage

Low $$. First image licensed from my new Fuji X-T5. Just 105 more sales like this and it's paid for!

KEBN68

Yes had one too. Only mid $ though. Mine was Region: US.

wim

edit: link=video?? wtf

Edited by wiskerke
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mark Scheuern said:

That is a well-used Capri!

Yeah, it looked pretty original as well with the vinyl roof etc.

Hope you’re enjoying your XT5. I upgraded to the same from an XT2 about six months ago and I’m really pleased with mine. However it has been back, under the warranty, for a new top plate as the shutter button was sticking. I also found out yesterday that my old Fuji remote cable isn’t compatible with the new camera. Four more sales like the Capri and I can buy one 🙂

• Love 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

White-lined Sphinx moth, Hyles lineata, feeding from Bee Balm at night. $$$

First sale of the month but makes up for it by licensing for a bit over $$$.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 250,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 13 February 2024
End: 13 February 2049

BN4HK2.jpg

Lovely photo, Betty.

Paulette

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

White-lined Sphinx moth, Hyles lineata, feeding from Bee Balm at night. $$$

First sale of the month but makes up for it by licensing for a bit over $$$.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 250,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
End: 13 February 2049

BN4HK2.jpg

An absolute beauty of a shot Betty!

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Lovely photo, Betty.

Paulette

12 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

An absolute beauty of a shot Betty!

Thanks! These hummingbird moths are very difficult to get decent shots of. They stay in one spot for a second or two, wingbeats extremely fast like hummingbirds. About the time I’m ready to press the shutter, it’s already gone & I get shots of the flower only! Tiny…and trying to focus on the eye is something else. A couple of good ones out of 50 shots & I’m lucky.

Funny about this. Day after day in Feb I’ve checked for sales. Nada. This morning when I prepared to check, I got a strong feeling I would have a sale show up today. I even said aloud, “I’m getting a sale today.” Yes, sometimes I talk to myself out loud.😁

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Appropriate to license a flower on Valentine's Day. A Zinnia in my garden.

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes Advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Duration: Unlimited

$

sunny-yellow-zinnia-elegans-zinnias-are-

@Betty LaRue

+1 kudos on that amazing moth image Betty! Stunning! 

@Mark Scheuern

Re: the weird new license terms, I had the same terms in the license for the image I posted from Louisville earlier in this thread which has tons of editorial only logos etc and which is marked editorial only - I assume it's boilerplate language and that the "restrictions" they allude to prevent advertising use - or it could be okay to use in travel advertising for the city? Anyway, it's the first time I've seen those license terms too. It makes it impossible to know if it's online or in print or both - sort of like the IQ sales maybe? 

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Marianne said:

@Mark Scheuern

Re: the weird new license terms, I had the same terms in the license for the image I posted from Louisville earlier in this thread which has tons of editorial only logos etc and which is marked editorial only - I assume it's boilerplate language and that the "restrictions" they allude to prevent advertising use - or it could be okay to use in travel advertising for the city? Anyway, it's the first time I've seen those license terms too. It makes it impossible to know if it's online or in print or both - sort of like the IQ sales maybe? 

Interesting. Yes, a bit strange. Thank you!

Low $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Standard License designed for unlimited web use across social media, websites, online advertising. Print runs are limited to 100,000. Editorial and user restrictions apply. ;  Start: 15-February-2024 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.

hayley-carruthers-racing-in-the-virgin-money-london-marathon-2019-near-tower-bridge-london-uk-T682T7.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Low $$ 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Enhanced License for up to five users, covers Standard License usage with no print run restrictions with merchandise resale included. Editorial restrictions apply. ;  Start: 16-February-2024 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: Enhanced License for up to 5 users. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, merchandise resale, and unlimited print runs. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.

sadler-chevrolet-mk3-classic-sports-car-vintage-racing-car-competing-in-the-sussex-trophy-at-the-goodwood-revival-historic-event-uk-julian-majzub-2G6EBKC.jpg

• Love 2

Tebay rail accident memorial. Tebay, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

Tebay rail accident memorial.Tebay rail accident memorial. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by Bauer Media Radio. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 15 February 2024
Duration: Unlimited

The front facade of Worcester Guildhall, a beautiful stone and brick Grade 1 listed building in the Georgian style dating back to 1721. England

One of those times you wished you had a wide angle lens... 2019, never licensed before and then licenses in consecutive months.

the-front-facade-of-worcester-guildhall-

• Love 2

53 minutes ago, Steve F said:

The front facade of Worcester Guildhall, a beautiful stone and brick Grade 1 listed building in the Georgian style dating back to 1721. England

One of those times you wished you had a wide angle lens... 2019, never licensed before and then licenses in consecutive months.

the-front-facade-of-worcester-guildhall-

There's always the old pano-making technique for these kinds of situations...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

There's always the old pano-making technique for these kinds of situations...

True. Didn't have so much experience in 2019... But it's a very busy street, many people walking in front of the shot.

Edited by Steve F
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Steve F said:

One of those times you wished you had a wide angle lens...

You wish you had a w/a.......I wish I had a w/a.........buyer less concerned fortunately.

I once analysed my licences by focal length........most were on the kit zoom. That's one reason I don't often carry the long zoom.

That said, I haven't used the DSLT since January, or uploaded since June.

• Love 1