Images Licenced Feb 2024

1 hour ago, aphperspective said:

High $$$ each, nice end to the month.

atlantic-storm-waves-bursting-on-sea-def

mud-flats-on-a-tidal-estuary-being-expos

A good boost.

Allan

And yet another infringement -third one this week:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/FYAY93/amsterdam-upscale-faralda-ndsm-crane-hotel-occupies-a-50-meters-high-FYAY93.jpg

Mid $$

Thank you Alamy Catchpole Squad!

License history of this one:

85.82   distro
5.13    distro

wim

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Perhaps we need a separate infringements found thread ! Here's mine, a very welcome $126 worth. Takes the sting out of those pesky affiliate charges. 

sustrans-volunteer-ranger-at-work-on-the

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Perhaps we need a separate infringements found thread ! Here's mine, a very welcome $124 worth.

sustrans-volunteer-ranger-at-work-on-the

Good idea.  Yes, these infringements have been a good source of new revenue for Alamy and the contributors.  And good for the industry to track down and hold the thieves accountable!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

U.K. editorial web use for low $$.  One of my grandfather's photos.  Taken around 1935 in Yellowstone National Park

circa-1935-vintage-photo-of-tourists-app

Wow!! That's very close to a bear and cubsl

• Love 2

7 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

U.K. editorial web use for low $$.  One of my grandfather's photos.  Taken around 1935 in Yellowstone National Park

circa-1935-vintage-photo-of-tourists-app

Those people are taking their life in their hands considering they are near cubs!!! Geez!

• Love 1

Mid $$.  The main entrance to the Bank Negara HQ, Kuala Lumpur.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 27 January 2024
Duration: In perpetuity Pub date: 27-01-2024

bank-negara-hq-kuala-lumpur-2GH0CDH.jpg

• Like 2

On 29/02/2024 at 01:08, Steve Hyde said:

Hey Sally,

They made the most of it because they came prepared. That's appropriate beach wear for a British summer :)

Yes, I think here in Australia it would be hard to capture a scene like that. I can’t say I’ve seen anyone here relaxing by the seaside sitting in the rain. Maybe going for a jog or a walk, but even then not a lot of people in rainy conditions. I think it’s good to appreciate the ocean in all weathers though and I do enjoy the ocean in all its different moods 🌊 

• Love 1

A welcome 3 licensed in the last few days of February.

London, outside Royal Courts of Justice, rally to defend wild camping in designated areas of Dartmoor National Park. RM, upper mid $, One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. A repeat seller.

london-uk-12th-december-2022-outside-roy

Ex RAF base MDP Wethersfield, planned to hold around 1500 asylum seekers / migrants. RM, zoomed, lower $. One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group.

the-home-office-announced-on-the-29th-ma

Right to Roam gathering, protest and walk into Dartmoor to Stall Moor. RM, my first standard license, lower mid $$.

Usage: Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage. , Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.

Start: 29 February 2024

Duration: In perpetuity

cornwood-ivybridge-devon-uk-21st-january

• Like 2

london-uk-10th-jan-2024-rishi-sunak-primCountry: United Kingdom
Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: Spot size
Start: 11 January 2024
End: 12 January 2024
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. 98usd

Edited by IanDavidson
  • Like 2

The Countess Pillar. Brougham, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

The Countess Pillar. Brougham, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage. , Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 29 February 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

On 29/02/2024 at 09:54, Michael Ventura said:

Taken around 1935 in Yellowstone National Park

That's a very good way to get charged by a mother bear.   When I spotted a juvenile bear foraging (I think) for pawpaws, I kept a road and a car between us, but didn't have the right lens for anything useful in Alamy terms.  I saw people doing all sorts of stupid stuff on Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah National Park.   The deer had the tourists trained to believe that the no feeding wildlife didn't apply to them.   That was more dangerous for the deer than the tourists.  They'd get up in the roads begging,   But out west, one tourist got her pants ripped off by a bison.   

One photo magazine did an article on this and theorized that tourists who are equipped with point and shoots (then) or cell phones (now) have seen professional wildlife photographer's photos taken with long lenses (400mm or longer) and wanted a photo that was like those, so got up close.   Animals that attack humans are often killed (one elk pinned down a photographer who may have gotten too close or fed the elk -- the elk was killed).  This was in an elk reintroduction area in North Caarolina, video on You Tube of the elk and photographer.

No photo is worth anyone's life, especially not the animal's. 

On 01/03/2024 at 03:21, Steve F said:

An insulated garden shed used as an outdoor office / summerhouse for WFH (working from home) in Worcester, UK 

an-insulated-garden-shed-used-as-an-outdoor-office-summerhouse-for-wfh-working-from-home-in-worcester-uk-2HPGMKW.jpg

Steve, as I suggested to someone else, tags for the American market.

she shed, studio, garden studio, back yard studio, getaway, artists studio, creative studio, hideaway. Possibly, private space. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Steve, as I suggested to someone else, tags for the American market.

she shed, studio, garden studio, back yard studio, getaway, artists studio, creative studio, hideaway. Possibly, private space. 

Thanks Betty! Seems that watching a million American films and tv shows still doesn't make you good at Americanisms...