Images licenced January 2024

Dry January, but not due to abstaining. Only 3rd sale this month :(

$$

2JNXYDB.jpg

Tommy, a statue of First World War soldier by artist Ray Lonsdale, close to Seaham war

memorial Co Durham, AKA 1101 or Eleven-O-One made of welded corten steel

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 17 December 2023
End: 18 December 2023
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Any placement in paper and online.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I'm sure there's a joke here somewhere.

Usage: Magazine & book. Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).

Start: 26.1.24.

Duration: In perpetuity.

$$ mid.

common-whelk-buccinum-undatum-its-probos

Common whelk, Scotland.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

Magazines and books, mid $$.

A turnstone feeding on a common whelk.

a-turnstone-arenaria-interpres-wading-bi

I wonder if our images went in the same publication. Subject, usage and revenue look very similar for a coincidence.

Edited by Roy Waller

46 minutes ago, Roy Waller said:

I wonder if our images went in the same publication. Subject, usage and revenue look very similar for a coincidence.

Yes, I think you're probably right. I was interested to see what a whelk looks like close-up!

37 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Same for me, only half the normal sales so far.  😕

Same here.

So far. 3 more working days for the well fed lady.

wim

Peter Egan speaking at the London march against trophy hunting and extinction rally, a repeat seller. RM, lower $$. 

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, Editorial Online -Website, Social Media, App & Stock Images, Media: All media, Image Size: Any size, Start: 25 January 2024, Duration: In perpetuity

peter-egan-speaking-at-the-london-march-

Animal Justice Project organised protest at Bickmarsh Hall Farm. RM, low to mid $$.

Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, For editorial use only in publications printed and published on associated digital and social media platforms, Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic, Start: 26 January 2024, Duration: Unlimited

bickmarsh-alcester-warwickshire-uk-1st-a

Edited by sb photos
  • Like 4

I did a whole lot of these a couple of years ago. I think this the third sale (plus a few on mugs and t-shirts at another place).

2DANN48.jpg

It's not the sort of thing I do these days - not worth the time, unfortunately.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom. $ 

2K6Y388.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2

$ MV Hartland Point. Image used in news report when the ship rescued migrants off the coast of Tenerife.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 01-December-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

ex-military-strategic-transport-ro-ro-se

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Been quiet for a while...

Enrichment day at the zoo.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 20-December-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

Bristol Zoo Project, Bristol, UK. 8th Dec, 2023. The Giraffes enjoy their Christmas treats.The animal's favourite treats are hidden away so they can have some fun trying to get to them; it is thought the search enriches their day. Run by the Bristol Zoological Society, Bristol Zoo Project on the outskirts of Bristol, supports many conservation projects worldwide. Credit: JMF News/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

Used to paddle in there in the summer, 60 years ago mind.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 20-December-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

The Pack Horse Bridge and ford at  Bide Brook, Lacock in the Winter Snow.Wiltshire England UK Stock Photo

Neee Nawwws!

Bristol Fire engines, avon fire and rescue services Stock Photo

• Love 3