Images licenced January 2024

Very, very Low $ Editorial UK

flight-arrival-information-panel-with-al

After taking pictures, the people ask themselves, how am I going back home? (2010 Iceland volcano eruption)

Edited by Abiyoyo
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Marianne said:

brant-point-lighthouse-at-the-entrance-t

Consumer goods Low $$

It looks like it's a reversal of a license from November relicensed for slightly more so I actually netted only 93 cents, rather than $$, but at least it resold and for slightly more than it had in November. I'll never understand the billing system here but at least I netted something... What I like about this photograph is how the reflection of the lighthouse in the water seems to undulate in the waves. It's late afternoon on a November day pulling away from Nantucket harbor off Cape Cod, Massachusetts and the waves crisscross a bit probably due to the ferry's wake, it was 2010 so I'm guessing. Anyway, I just like the pattern. 

I sold a nice big print of a very different view of this lighthouse last week on FAA netting nice $$$. It's the shortest lighthouse in the US, so being 4'11", I can relate 😎 This and a fair number of other photos from this trip have been evergreen seller for me and everytime I look at the photos, they bring back fond memories. The single long afternoon I spent on Nantucket has been my most lucrative day taking photographs. Lots of keepers. And I was with two friends so photography wasn't even my main activity that day - maybe that's the key. Of course, photography is always a main activity even when it's not supposed to be.  

I had the same thing happen yesterday, Marianne. A photo of a windmill licensed in November for $20.04 was refunded and sold for $20.97. It sounds like the same customer. I guess I shouldn't complain as it's a slightly higher price, but it means waiting another 45 days to be paid, and messes up my records!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Martyn said:

One of the two single low $ licenses today and both are distributor licences ...

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 December 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Czech Republic,Editorial website

man-pouring-a-pint-of-hobgoblin-ruby-beer-from-wychwood-brewery-england-G2XCNM.jpg

I guess this one of mine sold to the same buyer, as it was similar details. $, Czech Republic, distributor.

hobgoblin-ipa-van-delivering-beer-from-w

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

I guess this one of mine sold to the same buyer, as it was similar details. $, Czech Republic, distributor.

hobgoblin-ipa-van-delivering-beer-from-w

And now I'm holding my breath for one of my Hobgoblin close-ups to be licensed...

• Love 1
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Mark Scheuern said:

This was a surprise. Definitely hoping it doesn't get refunded. Low $$$$, indoor display, non-commercial, general business services, size up to full area, print run 1, for three years. 

yates-cider-mill-in-rochester-michigan-u

Wow!.. excellent! Would like to see more of those.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mark Scheuern said:

This was a surprise. Definitely hoping it doesn't get refunded. Low $$$$, indoor display, non-commercial, general business services, size up to full area, print run 1, for three years. 

yates-cider-mill-in-rochester-michigan-u

Great, and it is for three years only, therefore very likely that in three years more...

• Thanks 1

For some reason, my friend finds this hilarious and thinks it's one of my best shots. lol

Usage: Editorial, Editorial Website, 10 year, Worldwide, single article with archival right in perpituty
Media: Website, app and social media

An anhinga warns off a photobombing mallard in Orlando, Florida. Stock Photo

Edited by PuffinsPictures
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, SteveC said:

Interesting that a Christmas themed shot showed up today 

mid $$

small-temporary-stalls-with-vendors-selling-christmas-goods-in-the-KR3717.jpg

It was probably used in November or December, or even October last year.

• Love 1

Third time out and still struggling to get over the weir.

Usage: Standard license designed for unlimited web use across social media, websites, online advertising. Print runs limited to 100,000. Editorial user restrictions apply.

Start: 19.1.24

Duration: In perpetuity.

$$ low.

sea-trout-scotland-uk-2BEKBD1.jpg

Sea trout, Scotland. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Nice 'n' Fresh Air Freshener Aerosol. 

Nice 'n' Fresh Air Freshener Aerosol. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 20 January 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media, for low/med $$.

A wintery sunset in the South Downs National Park.

winter-landscape-view-from-butser-hill-i

• Love 2

Micronesian stick chart used during the Vaka migration, Te Ara Museum of Cultural Enterprise, Muri, Rarotonga, Cook Islands, Polynesia

Educational use $$

W2KTJP.jpg

• Love 2

Low $$ 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Placement: Any - print cover & inside, electronic, online ;  Start: 22-January-2024 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;  Additional Details: For editorial use in publications printed by Inside Housing and Social Housing, inclusive of associated social media and digital platforms

the-tide-apartments-development-in-westcliff-on-sea-essex-uk-offering-help-to-buy-backed-by-hm-government-shared-ownership-scheme-2B2PBDW.jpg

• Love 1