Images licenced in June 2023

7 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

One of the prettiest pics I have seen of the Sydney Opera house.  I wish you got more!

Blush.. Thank you!

This also came in today:

Sydney Opera House with Sydney Harbor Bridge, Sydney Harbour Bridge at sunset. Sydney Australia New South Wales. Stock Photo

Worldwide editorial no distro mid $

So yes I have some.

wim

edit: licensed 29x since 2008, but never for high $$$. One cover afaik:

978-3-14-040345-0.webp

This image from June 26;

the vertical one shot on June 28 but processed much later.

Edited by wiskerke
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, gvallee said:

Beautiful ! Nature is incredible.

For sure Gen, smaller female left and randy male right. She was cleaning substrate and soon after this photo they mated, took a millisecond and she burrowed down to lay eggs. Male's job done, and off he went. Last dive trip I saw another pair and knew what to look for, so got mating and egg laying shots, but they always do it in difficult spots to access and light. I haven't processed those photos yet.

Edited by cbimages
  • Like 1

Decent $$$. Happy to have licenced another insect shot!
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 28 June 2023
End: 28 June 2033

metallic-jewel-bug-scutiphora-pedicellat

• Love 2
  • Like 7

First sale this month   $ ... need another $20 to get me out of the basement.. fingers crossed for the next couple of days.

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 May 2023
Argentina,Magazine - print, digital and electronicvalley-garter-snake-thamnophis-sirtalis-

• Love 2
  • Like 3

$ newspaper:

royal-navy-fleet-air-arm-bae-british-aerospace-sea-harrier-fa2-frs2-vertical-takeoff-and-landing-jet-fighter-jump-jet-MC3A8N.jpg

Shot with a Pentax *ist D. This is shutter count number 156 from my first DSLR on its first outing, back in 2005.

Edited by Avpics
Camera info
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 2 million ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 21-May-2023 ; End: 22-May-2023 ;

Additional Details: Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

robert-dyas-henley-on-thames-HYNG6T.jpg

• Like 3

Bridge Street, Ballater, Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Bridge Street, Ballater, Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 05 May 2023
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article
  • Like 3

I like these so I'm glad that they've sold, but they only just scraped into $$. Rights in French again.

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Usage dans une présentation / discours (Powerpoint et Keynote, par exemple) ou dans un bulletin d’information éditorial.
Start: 28 June 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

Two smartly dressed young girls sit on the side of hte river at Henley Royal Regatta Stock Photo

A  veteran rower in his rowing blazer walks along the towpath at Henley Royal Regatta Stock Photo

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Bare $$, Guardian. Ripped off immediately in SA which I may have reported as a sale here.

Start: 24 May 2023
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for lifetime of article. Country: United Kingdom

common-frog-rana-temporaria-female-with-eggs-on-a-river-bank-river-FN29PF.jpg

A very fine frog indeed.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, cbimages said:

For sure Gen, smaller female left and randy male right. She was cleaning substrate and soon after this photo they mated, took a millisecond and she burrowed down to lay eggs. Male's job done, and off he went. Last dive trip I saw another pair and knew what to look for, so got mating and egg laying shots, but they always do it in difficult spots to access and light. I haven't processed those photos yet.

You are an amazing photographer Carol.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gvallee said:

You are an amazing photographer Carol.

20 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Yes she is.

Paulette

Thank you so much ladies. As are both of you. It's so easy to shoot things we love.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

A high level view of the roofs of terraced houses in Ardwick district, Manchester, UK, in the evening sunshine. A street name : 'Cunard Close' is on one house. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in publications printed by Dods Group Limited and published on associated social media channels. Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic. $.  Taken from my bedroom window, a location which sells better than any foreign travel I do.

2R7DGK9.jpg

• Like 1

Just a tiddler....just under mid $. Second time licenced.
Start: 23 May 2023
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article
tourists-relaxing-on-sun-lounges-kuta-le

• Love 1
  • Like 1

A couple of sales from yesterday.

A very welcome $263 for this image of the aftermath of a heathland fire. Marketing package UK license.

july-21st-2022-hankey-common-surrey-engl

At the other end of the price scale, low $ for this cat trying to get it's owners attention. Website, app and social media.

ginger-cat-on-a-porch-roof-trying-to-att

• Love 1

Another close to home, low to mid $$.

Usage: Editorial newspaper editorial print and digital use, inside, one time use only
Start: 20 June 2023
End: 20 June 2025

A couple enjoy a peaceful Summer barbecue or barbeque on the river bank by the Thames at Henley-on-Thames Stock Photo

• Love 1