Images licenced in June 2023

First licence to drop in for this set of images has appeared today. Though this one is just for cents thankfully I know that they did very well in the press the following morning.

newham-london-uk-8th-jun-2023-the-players-and-staff-of-west-ham-united-football-club-have-celebrated-winning-the-uefa-europa-conference-league-trophy-with-an-open-top-bus-victory-parade-through-the-borough-from-the-champions-statue-close-to-the-teams-old-boleyn-ground-stadium-and-ending-at-stratford-town-hall-the-statue-pays-tribute-to-former-players-of-the-clubs-history-including-from-the-era-of-the-teams-previous-uefa-cup-win-of-1965-fans-lined-the-route-to-celebrate-and-cheer-on-their-team-declan-rice-with-trophy-credit-avpicsalamy-live-news-2R6CKJ8.jpg

• Love 4

13 hours ago, Rick Lewis said:

statue-of-jesus-christ-a-christian-religious-figure-with-open-arms-in-front-of-a-catholic-church-in-montgomery-alabama-usa-RPW7CA.jpg

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes Advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 09 June 2023
Duration: Unlimited

Another practically given away.  Bless their hearts.

Rick

Rick, you southern guy, I know what you mean by “bless their hearts”! 😁

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Waberer's Optimum Solution HGV. M6 Motorway Southbound carriageway, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Waberer's Optimum Solution HGV. M6 Motorway Southbound carriageway, Shap, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 May 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Germany,Magazine - print, digital and electronic

• Like 1

$$ everything forever as usual nowadays.

Usage: Direct mail and brochures, Commercial use in trendtours Touristik GmbH travel brochures and marketing collateral, print and digital, including web use. Includes use in print ads in magazines and newspapers.
Media: Promotional brochures/ leaflets/inserts
Image Size: Any size
Start: 13 June 2023
Duration: Unlimited

Zoomed a couple of days ago, so it sounds like a new, not account, customer- anyone know different?

locomotive-caledonia-on-the-isle-of-man-steam-railway-2PNR39N.jpg

That was quick-for me! Taken in April. Been a few years since I had a licence in the year the image was taken.
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/2J5TX4X/camper-van-campervan-motor-home-motorhome-rv-with-digital-internet-via-satellite-dish-zahara-de-la-sierra-andalusia-southern-spain-february-winter-2J5TX4X.jpg

UK Worldwide Unlimited Editorial - low $

wim

Great editorial shot but what a ghastly campsite!

I have pitched up for the night at a few similar sites which are part of the French motorway system but as briefly as possible. I have heard that they can be targets for thefts and muggings some years ago. Otherwise, isolation is my goal

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Robert M Estall said:

I have pitched up for the night at a few similar sites which are part of the French motorway system but as briefly as possible. I have heard that they can be targets for thefts and muggings some years ago. Otherwise, isolation is my goal

I was wondering if it was only a carpark as one motorhome has its internet satellite up. 

Yes I've heard of muggings in caravans overnighting along French motorways. Some kind of gas is pumped through vents, occupants pass out, burglars break in and steal stuff. Horrible! 

We bushcamp as much of possible. We've been driving all day through savannah today and are headed to a huge cattle station for Bush Races. Plenty of space around!

26 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Surely if you have a campervan it's just a car park? It is in Andalucia though.

Yes it is. It's in a village called Zahara (wiki city hall).

Zahara de la Sierra, not Z Los Atunas.

It's probably forbidden to stay there overnight.

Most designated campervan sites have less space and the view is usually not much either.

wim

4 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Yes it is. It's in a village called Zahara (wiki city hall).

Zahara de la Sierra, not Z Los Atunas.

It's probably forbidden to stay there overnight.

Most designated campervan sites have less space and the view is usually not much either.

wim

Less space??!! 😳😳 What kind of hell is this?? They don't use awnings then. Or privacy screens. Or barbies. That's not camping. I'd rather stay home. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

53 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Less space??!! 😳😳 What kind of hell is this?? They don't use awnings then. Or privacy screens. Or barbies. That's not camping. I'd rather stay home. 

Yes I have long been tempted to get one. Smaller though, so I could blend in and go places that are verboten for normal campervans. However lots of people think the same and it's a bit like an arms race and counter measures are on the advance. (Small converted delivery vans like the VW and Mercedes V class are usually 1.99m high including the pop-up roof.)

Due to corona/covid prices have soared and campsites both legal and illegal have been overcrowded everywhere. This is a good one. So you can imagine what the bad ones look like.

Previously those height limiting bars were there to keep gypsies out, now to keep wandering boomers out.

wim

• Love 2

3 hours ago, VbFolly said:

A juvenile sand lizard among heather.

Single company,single use.  Editorial, trade, educational, academic magazine reference and textbook print + digital

Lowish $$.

close-up-of-juvenile-sand-lizard-lacerta

It looks like he's climbing a Christmas tree - lovely composition!

3 hours ago, VbFolly said:

Etihad Stadium home of Manchester City Football club or MCFC. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size
Start: 14 June 2023  Duration: In perpetuity App Only; Any size, single placement on one app.   From a fun helicopter trip over Manchester.  $

2GDGHK3.jpg

• Like 1